fingers crossed!!

hi :wave:

Just wanted to wish you luck!!!! Will be keeping my fingers crossed!

OOoooo my fingers are corssed for you hun!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: hope you get it!!

xx

well it went ok.. the job sounds quite hard though :oops:

praying they get back to me soon, i hate waiting about :pray:

glad it went ok hun :)
hope they get back to you sooner rather then later
manda xx

glad it went well hun! Dont worry about the job sounding hard....things always sound compicated when they're really not!! Especially people interviewing, they like to dazzle you with jargon and crazy sounding job descriptions :) Fruit packers are now called things like Food Operative Extrodinaires and their job description is twice as mad sounding!! Call centres are dead easy hun

xx

Job descriptions always sounds much more complicated than they really are.

I used to work in a call centre a few years ago and I loved it, it was great from a social point of view. I had a lot of fun there.

I hope they let you know soon, it's awful not knowing

i got it!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aww im so happy and relieved!!

i've worked in a call centre before, it's just this time it's doing fault diagnostic - programming chip and pin machines over the phone via software packages on the computer :roll: i'm sure i'll work it out :cheer:

thanks so much for your support ladies :hug:

well done hun! :cheer: :cheer: Think of all the baby stuff you'll be able to buy! :D

muppetmummy said:
well done hun! :cheer: :cheer: Think of all the baby stuff you'll be able to buy! :D

i know!!!! i've already chosen a more expensive cot :rotfl:

also means i can do my driving lessons quickly, 2 hourly lessons a week and buy a car too :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back