• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fingers crossed....

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Well fingers crossed Riven gets his op this morning, after being cancelled numerous times we have been told we are first on the list this morning......

If this doesn't happen be prepared for world war 3 because I will be causing it if it doesn't.......

I've obviously missed something!!!
Thinking of you and your little man and hope the op goes ahead ASAP xx

He has pyloric stenosis which is a tightening of the muscle at the top of the intestine, he needs an op to release it....

Oh, that's awful that they keep cancelling it. Fingers crossed it goes ahead and everything goes well BellaRiven xx

Awww dear!! I hope the op goes well hun, poor little man :( xx

Thinking of you all hunny and hope little Riven makes a speedy recovery. If they cancel it again I'll listen out for you in Surrey lol xxxxxxxx

I hope it's over quickly and he can get on with his recovery x

Wishing you the best of luck... Hope it's all over quickly for you both. X

Hope his op goes well xx

Oh poor little man hope he's well soon x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Wow I'm so angry that they are taking this long!! Thought you would be posting to tell us how much weight he's put on by now!! It's a serious thing! Just let me know and ill be there with my army behind you!!!
Really hope they get a move on today and poor baby can feel better and mummy can relax!! Xxx

Good luck riven hope all goes well little soldier.
How can they cancel kiddies x

How frustrating that you've had to wait for so long! Good luck for today!

Good luck riven hope all goes well little soldier.
How can they cancel kiddies x

I suppose it only takes a suspicion of infection in theatre or something and they'll close it. Bring back carbollic soap I say and keep the bloody place clean!

They cancelled as they kept having emergencies come in... Nowt we can do about that....

Good news though he is actually in surgery as I type this so hopefully this will work and I can have my baby boy back ....

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back