Fingers crossed...

emsey

Reaction score
We've been TTC-ing for the past 5 months, this month i am 9 days late (from day 28). I should point out that my periods are never that predictable. I have PCOS & Endometriosis, i'm usually anything between 28 & 32 days. I had the Mirena coil for 5 years to help with period pain, for the last 3 yrs i had no a/f at all. After having it removed my doc told me that it would take 3 months for my periods to get back to normal so like ive said normal for me is between 28 & 32 days.

Im currently on day 37, i have none of my usual signs of a/f appearing anytime soon but i do have some signs of pregnancy. I have sore breasts & the bumps on my nipples are more obvious, a metallic-y taste in my mouth, constantly peeing & increased vaginal discharge.
This morning i did a pregnancy test, the result window had a negative as soon as i pee'd on it but it said that no result would show until the control window showed a line & that took ages to appear....now i am incredibly confused
icon_lol.gif

Test again in a couple of days wiv fmu...fx 4 u xx

Ok im being incredibly thick....whats fmu? lol

Ohhh of course, i did that this morning :S

Oh fingers crossed emsey.....still in with a chance if no af and your symptoms sound promising xxxx

I did a digital test this morning, it came back negative :(

My periods have never been more than 38 days, today is day 38. I have pcos & endometriosis so usually by day 38 i'd be in a lot of pain even without af, which im not :S I still have symptoms of being pg so ive decided to leave it until Monday morning, if still no af im going to the doctors...thats if i cant wait that long... lol

Thank you all for your kind words....keep your fingers crossed for me a little longer :) xx

If you're preg, the hormones may need a little longer to build up. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

xx

Your not out till AF arrives which hopefully she wont....so everything crossed for you Emsey...xxx

Im now on day 39, im never this late....eek!

Ive been to the toilet about 7,000 times today just to check if af's here yet & still nothing. I might test again saturday if still nothing, think im turning into a :poas:

Have you ordered your bulksupply of e-bay cheapies HPTs? LOL They just about see me through my POAS addiction at the end of each month!! :lol:
xx

Are the cheapies any good? Havent ordered any yet as werent sure whether they would work...mind you i bought 3 clearblues & all 3 say no lol i sound like that woman off Little Britain "Clearblue says no *cough*" :lol:

LOL!

Well they have all said no with me (and they have always been right!) but I think some of the girls have got bfps with them. They are always useful to use if you are testing before you are due and want to save the more expensive ones.

Also I think some of them are actually more sensitive. The ones I have stockpiled this month are sensitive to 10miu.

xx

Unfortunatly the :witch: has reared her ugly head and i am officially not pregnant, im devastated. I really thought this was it for me :(

I'm still confused though as i came on at day 39 & have hardly any pain whereas normally if im later than day 32 im in agony...im going to go to the doctors next week & try to find out what the hell is going on & hopefully get some help with conceiving too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back