Fingers crossed *update*

nikkimitch

Reaction score
Hoping today is the day :) sweep booked for 2pm and with the success in last two pregnancies should be holding my LO tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest - keep everything crossed for me :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sweep went well - cervix is soft favourable partially effaced and can stretch to 3cm (this is my 4th baby) - she did 2 really rough sweeps so once I have picked number 3 up from playgroup hoping things will kick off :):)

Oh im so excited for you, hope everything goes as you hope.

XXX

:hug:

hope it works for you hun :hug: :hug:
might give myself one later :lol:

yeah glad it went well :D and i hope it dose to trick and get you bubba moving towards the exit

come on little one out you come to meet your Mummy

sarah :hug: :cheer: :wave:

OOO, how exciting!! I want one now!!!! How come you have had one this early?? (more to the point how do I get one!! :D )

Were your other children early or late?? I had sweeps with both my others as I was overdue, and went into the labour the same day!

Sounds promising again for you!! :cheer:

My ticker is wrong and I am due tomorrow - had my first 2 3 weeks early and my last on my due date - my consultant had told me to ask for a sweep if I got to my due date this time as seems effective for me - my midwife was more than happy - had tightenings every 10-15 minutes for last hour or so - more when I move around so wearing out the carpet :lol:

Sounds exciting!! I am so happy for you....I really think this will go like all your other pregnancies, and you will go into labour!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sounds like it's working again then!! :cheer: Could be the first May baby this year on PF!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back