FINALLY online at home!!

Jaidy

Reaction score
As many of you ladies know, I moved house 2 months ago and its taken this long to get my PC and broadband set up in the new place.

Im pleased to announce I finally have access to the PC at home now. (and dont have to keep trapsing round my dads!)

Yay!! :cheer:

At last I may be able to get on here a bit more regulary again

yay... missed our lil chats...

still cant believe your 16weeks preg, im sure it was only yesterday i was moaning thinking i was never going to go into labour with Harley and u were moaning you were never going to get pregnant, now im sitting her with FAT 3month old lil boy and your sat there with a fat belly :dance:

and there was me thinking ud been ignoring me for months :D

be glad to get chattin to you again hunny :D

Yay! Welcome back Jade! Time is flying by isn't it! How is your bump coming along? I feel so small still - grrr! :cry:

Im so pleased to be back!!! Missed not popping on whenever I fancied.

Dionne, It does feel like yesterday we were both moaning lol that was back in Feb!! Doesnt time go quick.

Lozzi, no I would never ignore you! :hug:

Lynsey, time is flying like you would never believe, 3 weeks and we are half way there!! Scary. Bump is coming along nicely now, feel like a fatty more than pregnant tho :twisted:

Welcome back Jadey :hug: How have you been feeling?

I have felt baby a lot latley are you starting to get any signs of movement yet? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back