Finally!!!

Nonabean

Reaction score
Yep, that's right. I've just packed my hospital bag, with 5 days left until my due date. Lol.

It's just never made it to the top of my list before tonight.

Well done!!! - if i'd had left it that late it wouldnt have been ready. lol - madam was in a hurry. lol xxx

The basics of mine has been packed for weeks but I'm going through it again today with the OH cos we got a bag list from the hospital yesterday. That should kill the boredom for all of 10 minutes lmao xxxxxxxxx

Woo hoo!

I need to pack mine soon too.

Go you hun, I've had mine done since I was 33 weeks (mat leave boredom) xxx

Well done I will be the same, I'm 36 wks now and haven't got a thing for it in fact I haven't got a bag lol

Wow you cut it fine,mines packed and in the car (I'm still at work so doing a lot of travelling) x

had mine done for weeks (total boredom had set in) went through with the OH last week to tell him where everything was and what outfit baby should have on first. A bit OCD I know but he has no dress sense of his own so he won't dress my son properly. lol

yay! ive not started mine yet! best get a move on :) xx

finished mine yesterday and im 37 wks today- very big bag tho, dunno why when other people who go into labour unexpectedly without a bag seem to be ok in there lol.

all getting a bit real now!

Nurse especially if ur losing ur plug! Lol!

Mine has been done for about 4 weeks now. Went through it again a couple of days ago and separated into stuff I need during labour and stuff I need afterwards so DH won't have to go rummaging for things.

TBH, I hardly used anything i had packed in mine. lol. THe unit i was in had some supplies, and i never touched the labour stuff like fans/juice snacks etc. wasnt till i got up from a sleep at nearly lunch time any of them got opened. xxx

A woman after my own heart!!! Lol. I break up for mat leave at 37 weeks so will definitely do it then if I don't get time before. Better hope baby isn't in a rush!! Have bought a few bits for it though so not completely disorganised... In fairness I always used to write all my uni essays at 3am the night before so I have a track record for being a last minute Minnie!!!

I'm totally the same! Haha. Really enjoyed going round Asda last week and getting all my bits and bobs. Gave me something to do once I stopped working. xx

im doing mine this week!! been waiting til i start mat leave, only problem is my mums got the mini suitcase im using as shes going away at the weekend so i will have to put it into something else for now and hope little man doesnt come before shes back :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back