Finally started to feel ruff :0(

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Had nearly 29 weeks of feeling wonderful, but the past few days have felt rough and a bears a**e

Back is aching, got an awful stich like pain in ribs/top of bump and feel uncomfortable all the time. Oh and have the bladder of a 90 year old :( :rotfl:

zoe c said:
Had nearly 29 weeks of feeling wonderful, but the past few days have felt rough and a bears a**e

Back is aching, got an awful stich like pain in ribs/top of bump and feel uncomfortable all the time. Oh and have the bladder of a 90 year old :( :rotfl:

wecome to the third trimester zoe! :cheer:

Yeahhhhhh the bladder thing has got SO bad now, I cant STOP peeing.

i have the peeing thing, about every half hour for what feels like the biggest wee of my life, and turns out to be a trickle... grrr

:rotfl: :rotfl:
I get that aswell..i think i am going to be having the biggest wee ever and its just a little trickle..so then i always end up thinking to myself was it really worth getting up for that?!

yep...sounds like 3rd trimester to me!

Just get alot of sleep and rest :sleep: If i've almost survived it i'm sure you will!

Aww, Zoe, sorry you are feeling crappy. I have a constant pain under my left rib all the time too. It will be worth it in the end though, not too long to go!

I seem to have got away with the constant peeing, not sure whether its because my bump is sitting quite high? I am dying to find out which way around my baby is sitting at the mo.

Sending you a hug! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back