• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally... I just made this...

Squiglet

Reaction score
DSC_0003.jpg

Guess whos birthday it is... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Its supposed to be a sweetie castle... I got the recipie from a cake book my mum used when I was a kid and it actually looks like the picture... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: The marshmallow icing was scarily difficult to make.. AND its about 40º here and I just spent 2 hours in a kitchen that was around 50º :sleep: I'm shattered...but I have a very happy princess and thats all that matters :)

oh wow thats brilliant hun well done
dont suppose u wanna send some over for me do you :D

I love it...well done :cheer: is Tia's birthday tomorrow?...what's the time difference between Spain and UK? :D

an hour :) but as I told Tia its technically not her birthday till 6.58pm tomorrow :rotfl: :rotfl: She wasn't impressed :lol: :lol: :lol:

YUM.............Thats an excellent looking cake!!!!! I WANT ONE NOW

midna said:
mehehe people say you forget labour and stuff but Im sure as hell you havent forgotton the excrusiating pain you were in 9 years ago :rotfl:

No never.. :shakehead: why do you think I waited 8 years in between them... Needed time to recover. :rotfl: :rotfl:

wow thats fabulous well done :clap: :clap:
Hayden was lucky i didn't bake him a cake :rotfl: :rotfl:
i want him to see his 3rd birthday!

aww, thats lovely! looks yummy. well done you! :hug:

Well done, that looks so yummy :D

Hope Tia has a fab day :hug:

Wow that looks yummy I'm sure my mum had the same book that looks very familiar! :lol:
Happy birthday Tia :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: Have a great day!

Wow thats great!!

And i love your signiture
How did u make that?

Happy Birthday 2 Tia 8)

Get you Missus!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

If its as tasty as it is spectacular to look at then its gonna be one scrummy cake!
:hug:

Save a turrett (sp) for us! We'll be over soon :wink:

Happy Birthday Tia :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen