• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FINALLY he's started sleeping through!

petchy

Reaction score
it's fab!

some of you may have read my post about getting rid of the dummy - well it was the best thing i ever did!

his sleeping during the night improved drastically from the second night (i had to endure some screaming but i was there holding him and comforting him) and he went from waking every 2 hours to waking only once, then the last two nights he's slept right through from 7pm-6-6.30am! :dance:

so my "dummy dependancy" theory was right! i am so pleased it worked, i was going barmy after not having one full nights sleep in 7 months! (more in fact as i slept awfully in the last 2 months of pregnancy too)

i'm off to bed early tonight to catch up good and proper!

Yay well done Ruben and welldone Petchy :dance:
for persevering with th dummy

Go treat yourself to an early night :sleep:

have to send some sleep through vibes my way!

Hi

Oh hun thats great news hope he keeps it up., i just got ride of Kiaras soother last week at last did it slowly took it away when out, then at bedtime then naps, now she does great .
Katrina

send some sleep vibes my way then please petchy.

liam in general isnt too bad but he is still waking during the night.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back