Connie is finally sleeping through :-) UPDATE P1

debecca

Reaction score
It's official!

7.30pm to 6.30am the last two nights with no feed and no wakes :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I love her even more now.

Now all I need to do is sort out my early morning waking...

WOOOO Bex. Its cos little Connie loves you so.

Phoebe loves me so as well, she slept till 7.15 the past 2 days she's been on Gaviscon! So we now get 11-7.15 which isn't too bad. I guess its cos she's drinking more milk :cheer:

:cheer: Yay Connie! I can't wait until August sleeps through.

Thats great, hope is at hand for me too then....Theo might follow suit :pray:

laracomps said:

Phoebe loves me so as well, she slept till 7.15 the past 2 days she's been on Gaviscon! So we now get 11-7.15 which isn't too bad. I guess its cos she's drinking more milk :cheer:

Aye, Connie sleeping through is since she's been on Gaviscon too. HMMMMMM.

I officially hate my Health Visitor.

debecca said:
laracomps said:

Aye, Connie sleeping through is since she's been on Gaviscon too. HMMMMMM.

What's up with the HV? Think many of them have a qualification in idiocy as well as nursing though a couple that I see (out of about 4) are nice. Read what you said on the other thread about the GP saying it could be 9 months or more before it's sorted. Better than my GP, he seemed to think we should start weaning her off the Gaviscon after 2 weeks on it! :roll:

I am officially jealous! We're going back the way... 6.30... 6.00... 5.30... 5.00... today it was 4.30 :wall: . Mind you, she didn't want fed until 10am.

debecca said:

Can we have a " I HATE MY HEALTH VISITOR STICKY" please... :rotfl:

Mine's a nosy old bat... with cankles :twisted:

Jade&Evie said:
debecca said:

Now that's a great idea. DSL, you asked why I hate my HV. I don't HATE her I just think she hasn't been particularly helpful to me. She didn't visit until Connie was 2 months which is why her lactose intolerance took so long to diagnose. And she wouldn't listen about the reflux.

We are an isolated community so I know it's difficult for her to cover the area BUT she's more of a Health SitOnHerArseAtClinic than a Health Visitor.

That's so harsh she's actually quite a nice person. I think my PND is making me view everything negatively at the moment.

debecca said:
Jade&Evie said:
debecca said:

Now that's a great idea. DSL, you asked why I hate my HV. I don't HATE her I just think she hasn't been particularly helpful to me. She didn't visit until Connie was 2 months which is why her lactose intolerance took so long to diagnose. And she wouldn't listen about the reflux.

We are an isolated community so I know it's difficult for her to cover the area BUT she's more of a Health SitOnHerArseAtClinic than a Health Visitor.

That's so harsh she's actually quite a nice person. I think my PND is making me view everything negatively at the moment.

She sounds like mine! The clinic is opposite my flat, and on the odd occassion she has come to visit us, she moans about it :wall: apparantly stairs are too much for her.

And everything I ask her, her response is 'oh right.' Helpful!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Go Connie!!!! Can you give some tips to Luke please Connie?

I won't go into details but last night I had to go and sleep elsewhere and of course Connie did 7.30pm to 7.30am with no feed and no wakes for her daddy. How Connie-siderate :talkhand:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back