Finally got my BFP!!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi All!!

Thought I'd introduce myself. I am Sarah, 22years old, DH 32years old. We finally got our BFP. I am just under 5weeks pregnant and am already having morning sickness (which lasts most of the day :cry: !), sore boobs and burping - I can't stop burping - sorry TMI :oops: !!

We have been trying since Feb and now after wanting it for so long, now it's here it's a bit like "oh my god - what have I done!!" Don't get me wrong I am so excited but I think my nerves have set in early :D !!!

Would love to get to know some of you - see if each little twinge is ok, etc.

Hope to get some replies and make some pregnancy buddies!!

S. xx

hi sarah and welcome to the first trimester :D congratulations on your bfp i know exactly how you feel i think everyone gets a few mixed emotions when it finally happens so dont worry they will soon dissapear xxxxxxxx

Congratulation!!!!!!! and I felt exactly the same as you!

We had been planning to get our BFP for 18 months and then we were totally shocked when it actually happened on the first attempt!

I enjoy being pregnant most days but I do still have the odd "what have I done" thought, and i'm pretty sure that all new mums to be go through similar emotions.

Just wait til he or she kicks! That totally freaked me out!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done you!!!!! Wishing you a healthy nine months!!!!!!!!

Aww thank you!!

It's good to know I'm not the only one that paniced!!

Here's to the next 35 weeks!! lol!

S. xx

Hi Sarah

Congratulations on your BFP and looks like the symptoms have set in early for you.

You have found the right place for advice and help and chat with other mums and mums-to-be.

Im Sian and pregnant with number three, if you ever wanna chat feel free to add me to your MSN.

Congratulations again

xxxxx

Hiya Sarah

Many many Congratulations!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So pleased to read you got your much awaited BFP, it's sooo exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time! - The sickness, burping and sore boobs sound familiar - Just wait for the farting now lol!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months - Looking forwards to following your pregnancy!

Hi Sarah,

I am 24 years old and my DH is 29, we also have just got a BFP.......so a huge congratulations to us both!!!

Amy xx

hi sarah!!!!!! CONGRATS TO U! hope u enjoy ya pregnancy n dont have to much sickness! i never had sickness and im 11 wks now!! only thing i suffer from is sore boobs!!! enjoy every symtom as its a good sign! hehehe :D

Hi Sarah
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! :D
Its so exciting when you have your 1st. I`ve got 3 little girls now :D :D

Love Lucy xx
P.S. Can`t work out what BFP stands for, someone please tell me its doing my head in!! :lol:

awwww congratulations and good luck sarah!!!!!!

any q`s just p.m me (even if u just fancy a chat)

Congratulations Sarah!!!!

I'd forgotten about the burping. Don't worry it goes at about 12 weeks (well it did for me). Have a happy 9 months.

Congrats!!! Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 mos!!!!!! :D :D :D

xoxo Ree

Congratulation Sarah!

I notice you are also in my neck of the woods, I am from Aberdeen but am living in Ellon which is still Aberdeen really!! or that's what I keep saying.

Nice to see another north east girl on board.

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back