finally getting a pram today

samanthajayne

Reaction score
:wave:

i know most people have prams now and got them ages ago but i haven't quite got around to it yet but we're hopefully going to get one today from mamas and papas :cheer:

unless they have a better one than this then this is the one i have my eye on. i love the polka dots :D

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-s0003138/type-s/

unfortunatley the parasol and bag don't come with it which i think they should do for the price but yey finally going to get a pram :dance: :cheer:

It's very nice, but WOW look at the price lol!!! Makes me feel cheap as mine was £225 and it came with everything possible.

Let us no which one you get, you gonna be having fun playing with it when it comes??

I LOVE that pram! But the price has put me off even looking!
I had the exact same one (obviously different fabric) for my DD with the MPX chassis and it was less than £400 when I got that one! Now I know that it was over 6 years ago lol but it is the same but with extras that I wont need and I wont pay it! lmao!
I did love it though!! :D :D :D
I still have it in the loft lol! :rotfl:

STOP

DO NOT PAY THAT PRICE

Ring Lesters nursery world. Not open sundays mind...

I was in there the other day and they had loads of M&P like that MILES cheaper...

they deliver nationwide too.

Here are some of there prices to give you an idea... htey havent got ur pram online, but u have to ring up for most stuff...

http://www.lesters-nurseryworld.co.uk/specials.php

thx for your replies

yes i thought it was a little too pricey too i have most probably been ripped off as even my mum said she had seen it all cheaper elsewhere. i am a little annoyed at the price actually as £545 only gets you the basic package. the car seat base, parasol, bag and footmuff is all sold seperatley which is a bit mean but i bought it anyway cos i love it plus i wasn't paying for it :lol: my mum and bf both put half to it as a present to me. it is very good though and so very easy to use and very practical and folds away into practically nothing. i have been looking for a few months and i haven't found anything better for the same price or cheaper so i am happy with it. its all in boxes at the moment in my room and i can't wait to set it all up and have a good play :cheer:

A couple of my friends have that pattern. It is nice. I think they have it with the pliko pramette frame though (may be wrong...But think so lol)

I hope you enjoy it :)

Hope your enjoying your new pram..bet you're pushing it around now practising...that's what i did anyway when i got mine! :D :cheer:

i'm getting pram envy! we were given a mamas and papas classic which is similar but not asnice as yours. asit is and older model it doesn't foldown as well so also hoping to get a quinny buzz.

Sandi

i love the mamas and papas pram!!! this is the one we were going to have but in the end got a similar silvercross

i love the traditional pram style :D

Aww you will love it, I had the Polka but pramette one and it was great. :hug:

thanks all. yes i've had so much fun playing with it :D i can really imagine my baby being in it oooo i can't wait :cheer: just hope the pattern isn't too girly for a boy.

i actually did consider the pramette but the 8 in 1 seemed a bit more practical especially when i stay out at bf's over night and go up to scotland later this year or early next year so baby can meet the rest of his family that live up there.

my mum loves the traditional pram style too and she was after me getting a silvercross one.

oh and i forgot to say that the girl who served us in mamas and papas got all excited when i told her my due date as its her birthday that day and she said all the time she has worked there thats never happened :lol: she was so chuffed about that :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: wow you must have saved up for that pramand it didnt come with the extras :shock:
i think over £200 is is steep but then im a skinflint :wink: :lol:

its a lovely pram your enjoy :cheer:

sarah :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back