Finally back - OMG!!!

kelsey

Reaction score
Right, well to start with, all isn't as well as I was hoping. She hasn't grown since the last scan 2 weeks ago. Her heartbeat is strong and well and the umbilical cord blood flow is fine so they're happy with that. Also the fluid had decreased but they don't know why.

They've decided to book me in for induction - TOMORROW MORNING.

So I have to be at the hospital by 8am then they'll monitor me for 30 mins and use prostin (sp??) gel. I'm bricking it, I've never been induced and with all the other I have been in established labour arriving at the hospital so I don't know what its like starting from scratch.

Oooh also they gave me an internal today and said that my cervix is very favourable - although it's not dilated, its soft and very thin.

Please wish me luck and send positive thoughts for me and baby :hug: :hug:

:shock: am sure it will all go fine. You going to be holding your baby soon :hug:

Good luck Kelsey.... I hope it goes well for you.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Omg I Wasnt Expecting That! Bang Goes The Competition Between Us To See Who Popped First :lol: All The Very Best Hun I'll Be Thinking Of You. How Excting!! Good Luck :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

only advise is.. go with open mind.. when the kiddies are in bed tonight do all your packing if you havent already done so.. and try to get a good nights sleep..cant wait to hear how it all goes xxxxx

Hi,
Good Luck with the induction, there not that bad at all!
I had a natural birth with my first, and an induction last friday with my second baby. The prostin gel did not work for me, so after a sweep mine ended in an ARM (Artificial Rupture Membrane) and a drip.

The contractions came on fast and furious but the labour and subsequent birth was onlt 3 hours long !

So it was bearable

Guadagnia
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111