finally at last birth announcement :-)

dee

Reaction score
Welcoming to the world after a long time of pain and pills ans hospital stays :cry:

MATTHEW JAY :
born on Valentines day at 11:18 am by c-section
weight : 6lb 15oz
blonde hair
been in scbu but breathing on his own now just having antibiotics for a dilated kidney,
not due till 16th March so just a little early,

there was a stage where everyone had a really worrying look on their faces as i started to hemorrage and was moved to the high dependancy room as my blood pressure dropped through the floor, but after being stabbed with needles and had a blood transfusion i feel fine,

came home after a week but still on loads of pills, Matthew is still on meds for kidney he has a check in 4 weeks and a scan hoping its reduced in size by then.

40563798733fee9c0896ac5b662aa19ba5cd2bb3666c7a0bd6745f17.jpg

about 2 mins old i think, i was out of it at the time :shock: :shock:

Awww congrats he is so lovely!!
It's amazuing to see their perfect little face after a terrible pregnancy isn't it? They are worth all the hospital stays in the world.

Look after yourself and well done :D xxx

:D CONGRATULATIONS :D

Hope you are recovering well from c-section

Steph x

congratulations and well done!!!!! a wonderful gift on a special day .... the trauma will soon be in the past.
Enjoy your little boy.
emilia xx

Congratulations!!! Glad you are recovering well and the baby is doing well!!! That's always nice to hear!!! :D :D

xoxo Ree

Hi

congradulations sorry you had such a rough time but at least your both okay, so how are you recovering from the c-section, b ecareful, mine opened twice once form doing too much and once from a car accident .
Take care.
Katrina

A big welldone!!!!!!!
So sorry to hear about the difficulties! He is worth it though, look how cute he is!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY LOVELY! :D

Mel xx

thanx for all the well wishes :D and yes i am recovering bruised to hell because they had to turn him and pull him out by his legs so i have a pretty coloured tummy but its starting to get a little easier to move now,

Matthew was seen by midwife this morning and has put back on a little weight he's now 6lb 11oz so he's catching up to his birth weight of 6lb 15oz and his cord fell off too he has an outtie belly button :D looks so cute, he's up to 4oz feeds and still trying hard to breast feed but he just can't seem to get the hang of it i will keep trying as i would love to feed him myself for as long as possible. :D

more pics as soon as i get some batts for my camera :)

hope everyone has a safe and happy arrival good luck to all of you and thanx again :D

Congratulations Dee, Matthew is so adorable xx

congrats, our little ones share a birthday! xxx take care

thank you everyone and you know he only wakes up once in the night :lol: i think i have it pretty good at the moment :D i think its gonna change as soon as he finds his voice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back