• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Final Decision (I think)!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Well now we know we are having a baby boy, it has made the naming game a little easier.

Think we have finally decided on:

Jack Devon Narracott

I love the name Devon, and the surname Narracott originates from there!

How does that sound, and be honest as always ladies please :D

I love the name Devon, its unusual and can be used for boy or girl, love it!

I like it, obviously Jack's quite popular now so the more unusual Devon is lovely with it.

Love Devon :) Isn't Nell McAndrew's boy called that? Nice that it has a meaning.

Like the name Devon i might be tempted to have the name the other way round as it is more unique.

Thank you so much!!

Well you ladies have just decided it then - final decision made - that was very easy :D

Good choice of name :D . When i was pregnant with our daughter we really struggled to agree on names. But we did agreee on Devon, until we linked it with my OH surname Rock, Devon Rock didn't sound quite so nice :lol: :lol: :lol: It just makes me think of a stick of Rock from Devon!!!!

Devon is lovely, think its jack devon sounds lovely

I think it sounds lovely (although a bit weird for me as my sister is Callie Devon). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back