• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fighting it!!!!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I think Bertie's getting far too interested in the world. Even though he still can't see noises distract him big time especially music. He's trying his best to have awake time this morning even though his eyes are rolling lol. He's sitting in his bouncer kicking his legs then he'll conk out for a moment then wake up again :roll:

I like him to be in the bouncer cos I do the housework in the mornings and can carry it from room to room if need be but wondering if I should just bite the bullet and put him in his basket in the bedroom

Aww bless him . Do you have a monitor ? I put the monitor on and take the video bit around with me town housework. Well i did when she slept in her mosses she too big for it now n dont wanna use cot for nap time so just use her buggy and leave her in sitting room with door open so i can hear her

I can't leave Tilly in the bouncer too long cos she cries so you're lucky there.

Missy gets carried in the sling on a morning and she falls asleep usually.

If he needs a nap you could put him back in the basket?

He's finally nodded off......so if I don't move, don't breathe and just sit here so as not to cause any shadows or anything then we should be fine lol.

He slept so well last night, only up for one feed at 2.30, back in bed for 3 but then crapped at quarter past :roll: and didn't get up again til after 8. I'm surprised he's tired again lol. Going to measure him again today, on the 27th he was 20 inches head to heel but I've either shrunk his sleepsuits or he's got longer again very quickly :roll:. Growth spurts here we come lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back