FFS!!!

HoneyBees

Reaction score
As of tomorrow we will be in cycle #8 as AF arrived today. :mad:

I'm so sorry ladies but I just gotta rant and get this out!

My husband has 2 children from a previous marriage.
His ex has since gone on to re-marry and has had another 2 children.

We've had a tough 10 years together regarding the ex.
In the years of 2004, 2008 and 2011 we've been involved in serious neglect cases as the ex just cannot manage to look after the children.

Last month she split from her current hubby and now has 4 children to look after on her own. We all know that within 6 months we'll be having meetings left, right and centre again because:
1. the kids are not being taken to school on time
2. they're always tired and hungry
3. they're in dirty, smelly clothes
etc etc I could go on and on and on.

In the words of social services "we can't take the children away from her as things ARE NOT BAD ENOUGH"!!!!!!!!

There are all these people out there who are desperate to fall pregnant, me included. All I have to hear about pretty much every day of my life is how shit a mother she is to her FOUR children.

Life really sucks at the mo!

oh hun feel your frustration, im in cycle 8 2ww, cannot bear to see the witch again :(

i agree life doesnt seem fair sometimes - the one quote that pissed me of most this week was the preg teen on one born every minute, when she found out she was expecting she "wasnt really that bothered" her actual words. ughhhhh :wall2:

Oh honeybees I am so sorry you have to deal with all this! I see matters from the other side I am a solicitor and work in this area and can be very hard at times!

I am in cycle 10 and its killing me!

Lots of baby to you

xx

Sorry the :witch: got you honeybees & I'm also sorry for your situation. Must be a very stressful time, which won't be helping you ttc.

I have been trying for a year now since mc although I have only had 4 cycles due to irregular periods, it feels like a life time.

Lots of :dust: :dust:

xx

Thanks Ladies!

I just think back to how naive I was 8 months ago!
If it all happened as I expected I would be starting my maternity in the next few weeks!
You're preached to from a young age that you must have protected sex as 'you WILL get pregnant if you don't use something'. Even up until last year I thought that I would fall pregnant within 3 months max.
How stupid am I?
Every month now I don't even think it will happen, just feel such a failure as a woman! Stupid as it sounds........I'm sure you've all been there too though!
Who would've thought that something so natural and straight forward would seem to be the complete opposite?

Baby dust to you all. xXx

I know I just thought we would try and that would be it I never thought I would ten cycles down and still no closer!

I also know what you mean I feel like I am letting my oh down!

Baby dust to you too xx

I think we're all the same, we think it will just happen so easy as it seems to for most people. I used to worry when I missed my pill for a couple of days!
I really do think it is all down to our stress levels though, if you can manage to get to a stage where you feel relaxed & not thinking about ttc 24/7 it will happen. This cycle I am trying to stay as relaxed as possible, I am using opk's but I haven't got excited when I got my positive & thought WE MUST BD!! I've just bd when I could & when I felt like it.

Don't feel like you are letting anyone down, your not! It will happen when the times right & it will be even more special when that time happens.

xx

I saw this storey and it made my heart melt, I have been going through a very similar experience, my OH has a daughter with his ex and the amount of court appereances we had and meetings was mind boggling.

She was very bitter once she found out that he had moved on and decided the best revenge was to take access away. However she has Cfs ( more commonly known as ME) and she had a severe relapse 2 years ago which meant she was in a physicatic hospital for 7 weeks, his daughter is now living with us and only sees her mum once a week and every other weekend. So there is hope for you and your OH after all it should only be the children that are the most important in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back