FFS WOT THE HELL IS GOIN ON

jemz24

Reaction score
I just foned the EPU, and my HGC lvls have gone up slightly, but she also sed it could be etpoic even though ive had no pain, so they want me back to retest the blood. They dont seem to know wots goin on.

So Sorry Hun it sounds like you are having a total nightmare!
I hope it all gets sorted out for you soon x

im sorry hunny

it took my hospital 4 blood test restults to work out i had m/c.

if they go up again it looks good, i was told as long they go up by 60% its good x

i have been scaned but as i measured at 5 weeks they couldnt see anything, but she did say something has started whatever that means.
its stupid keeping me going thru this with test after test. one minute they tellin me it looks like youve had a missed miscarriage, next they saying they dont know. She thinks its etopic even tho im not in pain. ITs all so confusing and very emotional ride :wall:

Its so awful that they're messing you about, hope you get some answers soon :hug:

:hug: :hug: It's a shame they are not able to tell you exactly what is going on but I am sure they are trying to find out. At 5 weeks or so it really is hard to know what might be happening, even with technology and tests, sometimes these things just take time.

At least they are calling you back to try to find out. Better in some ways than them saying sit and wait and see what happens. If they think it might be eptopic they are right, you might not have noticed any pain yet, but if they find its the problem, they can hopefully prevent you any real pain and so on by detecting it early.

Oh babe :hug: I really don't know what to say... I just hope they can tell you once and for all so you can carry on the best way you can xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having to go through this.
Have you had or are they going to give you a 2nd Scan? Would have thought that this would be to only way to be 100% sure, as you would be further on there could be a heart beat by now?
I send you loads of :hug: 's and hope that they get things sorted for you soon.

Take Care.

(Just read your post again and find it strange that they say about eptopic pregnancy when you've already had a scan and it was correctly placed, but just smaller than expected?)

I think with an ectopic sometimes a sudosac can form in the uterus - Jemz at least you are being monitored - the sooner they discover an ectopic the least amount of damage it does.

I am :pray: its all ok for you and you are just a little further back than you thought x x x x

when they seen the sac in uterus they sed that something has started to grow, they just didnt kno if it was progressing, and not ruling out ectopic. All this is a wait and see agen, but i really dont think theres any baby, im not that lucky lol. Maybe if was a twin. anything to keep hope eh :roll:

jemz24 said:
when they seen the sac in uterus they sed that something has started to grow, they just didnt kno if it was progressing, and not ruling out ectopic. All this is a wait and see agen, but i really dont think theres any baby, im not that lucky lol. Maybe if was a twin. anything to keep hope eh :roll:

I can't say how sorry I am for you enough :hug: I really hope they can just figure it out and for you and your OH to know where you stand.

Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back