ffs - midwife!

peach

Reaction score
we she was ment to come and see me on fri but rang and said they were short staffed so they would come say!
they rang sat and said no staff again so would come out monday!

I said great but i am working mon she said thats ok as they wouldnt be doing much with me. I said great but i have to drop my son and a minded boy off at school and a 8.50 and my minded girl off at nursery at 12.30 so she said they would probs leave me till 10ish so I left the house at 8.40 popped a note on the door just in case explaining i would be back at 9am as I have to do the school run .
I got back in to a note on thorough the letterbox saying she called at 8.55 and got no answer so I have to ring her.
So I did she said she saw the note but wouldnt wait and will try to get to me today if not today i will have to wait till wed!!

I told her when she booked me in that i have a job and she said it on but to make it worse I practicly ran the kids to and from school and now i am in agony all for no reason and I saw her car pulling away from my house but she didnt see me !

My doctors surgery are a bit off-ish like that!

I'd have a serious rant about that since you explained it all to them beforehand!

Could you not try and re-arrange to see her at your surgery or hospital my midwife is very accommodating and will fit me in where possible and im sure yours could do the same.

Good luck hunni

sarah x x x

the only clinic they have here is a wed 1-3 and you have tobook like 4 weeks in advance and wed is a heavy day for me with minded kids and I cant take them all the way to town with m lol and if i took the day off i would loose £60 eek far to much lol need it for bubs lol

I must just be really lucky where i am.

Surestart centre do a clinic once a week plus birthing centre do an all week thing where u can phone up and get checked if you have missed a appointment plus the clinic at the drs surgery.

If all else fails ur gp can do a basic check for you....wee, bp and fundal height n heartbeat.

xxxxxx

im lucky as well, well have been so far, my midwife is always on time bless her

think I will make a gp appoint for 2moz xx

our sure start is only just opend this year so hopefully will be getting more in there lol
the mw says there is ment to be 5 on but they only have 3 on so I am not a priority as I am on my 3rd :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back