• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ffions 1st night without a bottle..

Terrie

Reaction score
tonight Ffion has gone to bed with her 360 cup tonight (with milk) instead of her bottle :yay: she doesnt have a bottle during the day any more but hadnt tried her without it for sleepy.

i just gave it to her as i would her bottle and she seemed so chuffed to be going to bed with it :D there was no screaming,no crying, no wanting the bottle at all..

how was it that easy!? lol

:thumbup: I think sometimes we are the ones all anxious about these things and it can transfer to them. Good stuff Fuzzy!! xx

Yey!!! I haven't tried Oliver without his yet, since the disastrous episode of him pouring it down hubby and up hos nose! :rofl:

hmmm... :rofl:

she woke up lastnight around midnight screaming because she was over tired, i went downstairs and filled a bottle and gave it to her.. walked out of her room and though SHIT!!! no friggin bottle!!! grrrr!!!

so today i put her down for her nap and she kept shouting 'bottle' over and over *doh* anyway left her to it and she fell asleep.. again she was overtired when i put her to bed tonight so we've had lots of screaming but i really think thats down to her being overtired more than wanting her bottle.

silly mummy giving her a bottle!!

Ah well - Instinct kicks in and thats what you usually do ...habit!

No doubt it was part the comfort of bottle ...good luck though! Im chicken to do this with the dummies LOL!!

i will tackle the dummies at some point but its gonna be such a struggle!!

thought id update to say Ffion hasnt had a bottle since and is now very content with her big girl 360 cup all the time :D

Yay ffion! I thought taking bottle off DD when she was baby (she's now 5) would be hard but it was really easy! I agree that I think we tend to panic and overthink things like this! I never gave DD a dummy as I watched my sister struggle to get it off my niece until she was about 3 when one day I just raided her house whilst baby sitting and got rid of all of them! Niece didn't even notice!!!! I won't be giving this bubba a dummy either-too much hassel getting it off them! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back