Feta

Hemera

Reaction score
Hi all,

I love feta cheese atm and am really confused as to whether or not i'm allowed it. One book i got from the doctors says Feta is fine to eat, whilst another well respected book says its a no-no.

I know to be on the safe side i should avoid but I really love it and theres a pack in the fridge looking at me every time i go to it :p

any ideas?

I've been eating loads of feta- I'm half turkish so I'm addicted :p I make sure I only pasteurised feta as I think some might not be xx

I have read that it is safe to eat feta - like you I can be confused by the conflicting information out there! Google is NOT my friend at the moment!!

Go on eat it!! Enjoy - just make sure its pasturised.

Ive just had this thought too. I love feta and have been eating it so far. There is a lot of conflicting info but a website I went to that I took my info from says Feta in the UK is safe as it is pasturised although in the US it is often not. Also just had a friend who said lay off prawns! Im now like man my whole diet is goosed. I thought it was only raw shellfish. Now I dont want to eat them as my friend said it.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back