Feta Cheese

Loveleen

Reaction score
Dear All,

I by mistake ate Feta cheese salad today..and when I was finishing my plate a friend came over and told me it was really bad to eat feta while you are pregnant..I am now feeling terrible..Is there anything I can do to avoid catching any infection..

Any advice will be helpful.

Don't worry about it hun! I know it's easier said than done, but I've eaten pretty much everything you aren't supposed to lol!!
This 'friend' sounds like one of those interfering people (sorry if that offends)...it's not as big a deal as they've made out.

I've eaten raw steak, soft cheese, homemade mayonnaise, prawns, the lot!! :)

im sure i read Feta is ok to eat? dont worry, i think its all over rated what we are aloud to eat and not. as long as you are sensible im sure bubs will be ok :)

I think you should be fine as long as it was pasturised hun x

there was a thread on here a few weeks ago that said feta cheese was ok to eat so think you'll be ok and i have been cheating a little bit xx

I've eaten feta cheese.

I've also eaten stilton and brie for that matter

Thanks all..it does assures me..Its just I have got so many people around me giving me advices and noticing what i am doing..It just stresses me out ...

Don't worry too much!!! I went to a wedding and the photos were taking ages and they were bringing out nibbles - of which most were very unrecognisable and consisted of bits of not fully cooked meat and i thought that it was probably the safest option to eat the deep fried brie - and i have to say it was lovely on an empty stomach!!

i eat it all the time! i havent really stopped eating anything i used to x

I eat everything I did before, so I'm sure you will be ok, I agree thst it's all a bit precious and over rated. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back