FERTILITY TEST RESULTS part 2!!

*CLAIREBEAR*

Reaction score
hi there!!

i have done my 2 x fertility tests over the last week and both mine came back as a good result!
my bf finally did his first one today (he was very worried about doing it as mine had already been done!!) and his came back as a good result aswell!
he has to do his another one within a week so im hoping that that one is all well too!
im feeling lot more positive now those are over with!
i was worried one of us would get a bad result! :shock:

well im soon to OV,ive got abit of CM today, im day 13 of a 28-30 day cycle,i did an OV test today (i haven't done them before) and it came back negative so im just going to do one a day for the next few days as i guess with my cycle being slightly different lengths each month (last period i went 33 days which is unusual for me!) i should get a positive OV test on one of the days!?
PLEASE make this be my month!!!
my boyfriends sister had her third child today,a little girl,carla louise who weighs 7lb 3oz,my friend at work brought her 4 1/2 week old baby in today (max,he was 9lb 1oz when born) it seems everyone is either pregnant or just had a baby at the moment and it drives you mad doesn't it!!?! :cry:
well sorry for the little rant there!
hope everyone is well!
good luck to you all and hope we get some more BFP's this week/month!!
claire x

:cheer: for good results
Sorry its hard being around babies but I have heard that being around newborns can give your cycle a bit of a kick as the maternal instinct kicks in so you never know...this could be your month - good luck

great news about the fertility tests!

I think we're at about the same time in our cycles and they're about the same length :D

Good luck!

good news about the tests, it might just be enough to relaaxxxx you now and you will get that bfp.

p.s i used to be called clairebear when i was young, all my birthday cards say clairebear :D

Brilliant news on your test results.

Hope your BFP is just round the corner.

THANKS ALL FOR THE REPLYS!!
I HOPE I DO SOON GET THAT BFP!!
I WISH I COULD RELAX,I THINK I HAVE BEEN STRESSING MYSELF OUT WITH ALL THIS STUFF LATELY.
IT DOES NOT HELP MY WORK FRIEND AND BF'S SISTER HAVE HAD BABYS RECENTLY! WE SAW MY BF'S SISTERS BABY TONIGHT,SHE IS BEAUTIFUL,IM BROODIER THEN EVER NOW! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back