fertility clinic

JemJem2015

Reaction score
hi all

hope you are all doing good

I was at the fertility clinic putting in my questionnaire and I was told that I would have to wait until end of march beginning of april :wall2: wait 15 weeks

so we are going to keep trying hard in the mean time and I am due to ovulate on sunday or Monday so will have to try this weekend :)

I have 34 day cycles so would day 20 be my ovulation day

thanks jemma xxx

Hi jem,

That's frustrating but only really 3 more cycles if you look at it that way. We're starting IVF in the next couple of months so continuing to try until it begins, although I'm very doubtful it'll happen naturally.

If your cycles are 34 days that doesn't necessarily mean you'll ovulate on day 20, but will no doubt be round about that day. Do you do ovulation tests? If you don't I would probably DTD every second day from day 16 until 24 just to cover you! I can ovulate anywhere between day 10 and day 16 so I generally BD from day 8-16 xx

Last edited:
hi that is very true and just happy to be getting somewhere after3 and a half years ye that makes sense dtd every second day from 16-24 will really try this month lol good luck toyou and hope you get your bfp before ivf xxx

Thank you, and I hope you get your bfp before your appointment. If not, I hope it all goes well for you!

At first I thought your ticker said ttc 35years :lol: xx

Last edited:
I'm sure it will come flying around before you know it!
Only 3 more cycles and still a chance you could get a bfp before.
Lots of good luck to you!

thank you for all your nice comments ye that is true still plenty of time really been trying hard this weekend but I have been having a stressful few days with family problems and been having period like cramps when I am only meant to be ovulating soon so I hope it is just ov cramps and nothing more

good luck to you both too on your journeys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back