• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fertility clinic lost my records

Petra

Reaction score
Hi, I went to the fertility clinic two weeks ago. I have had my blood tests done and my results with pill prescription should have been sent to my GP within 10 days. I called them on Friday and the nurse couldn't trace any of my records :wall: She is to give me call on Monday after she speaks to the secretary.. I can't believe that. I have been waiting for so long and they just cause another delay towards my BFP :cry:

OMG! that is so bloody typical of the n.h.s, im so sorry hun,they do not realise how someones stupid error can cause so much distress to someones life,
i hope they turn up soon.
thinking of you,try and stay positive,it always cheers me up coming on this site as i feel even though i do not know anyone personally the kind comments i have be given make me realise we are all in similar positions and i feel someone understands.
take care,
claire x

So sorry they're messing you around.....if it helps you are not the only one

We were supposed to be referred onto the NHS IVF waiting list back in November, but when I saw my gynae in Jan for a laparoscopy he admitted he'd forgotton to do it and said he'd do it then. We were a bit annoyed but figured its only a few weeks so didn't make a fuss.

I phoned up wednesday to check we were on the waiting list....and guess what....we're not on it!!!! The nurse I spoke to said she'd look into it and get back to me.

I am so peed off....its now been about 14 weeks since we should initially have been referred and 8 weeks since the 2nd time we should have been referred.

apparantly they are going to get back to me monday as well, all i can say is thankgod we had decided to pay for some private consultations or we'd have gotton nowhere!

Thanks for your replies. :hug: I am trying to stay positive and hope they will find the file with my blood tests results..otherwise I would have to go back for the blood test and wait for another 2 weeks.. I am off for two weeks holiday soon and would love to start taking my pill. Cheri predicted that January would be month I would give birth.. I have calculated it :wink: and need to conceive at the end of March.. well, if I start the treatment soon I could still make it :pray:

Chellieboo, I am so sorry to hear about your experience..much worse than mine.. I have seen your other post and hope that you won't need that appointment anyway as you might see BFP very soon :pray: ing for you hun.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back