Fertility chart HELP

Pink333

Reaction score
So that pic is my fertility chart. I'm 5DPO.
Why is my temp so close to the middle line? :(
I've looked at many different charts that ended in
Pregnancy and none of them look like mine, their
Temps shoot up.
Does this mean I'm probably out, or is it still too early
To know?
Does anyone have a chart that looks similar to mine and
Ended in a pregnancy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-10-07-17-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-12-10-07-17-41.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 25
Going by temps I would say not ovulated yet.

How are you taking your temp? Are you consistent with the time you are taking it? Do your charts normally look like this? Sorry many questions.

I did have the watery CM during that time though, then completely dry 1 day after ovulation. Now I'm creamy/sticky. So according to that I did already ovulate.
And yes I take my temperature every morning the second I wake up at the same time.

Maybe my body is just slow? I read something about slow risers :/

First month charting so I don't know what it would normally look like

Your temp should dip before ov then rise up well above your cover line and usual temp. If you conceive it will stay high, some ladies get a slight implantation dip, others don't, and once implanted often you get a second rise to above your first rise. If you don't conceive your temp will start to dip back down (mine only dips the day before AF or even on AF day).

To me your chart has no dip and no rise, so if it were mine I would conclude no ovulation yet. You also have had no positive opk and no EWCM as far as I can see?

Temping is something you need to do a few cycle of to get the hang of what your own chart means, don't be disheartened it took me months as I have pcos and that makes your temps go a bit erratic. Eventually you will see a pattern and learn what it means for you.

I don't necessarily get EWCM. Mine can be anywhere from watery-EWCM.
So according to my CM it seems accurate. But like you said, the temperature isn't too convincing.
Well it was my first time using ovulation tests, so I know that not every brand works for every person . Maybe I need to try a different brand.

But yeah you could definitely be right, maybe I haven't ovulated yet. Hopefully I figure it all out soon.
Thank you very much for your help!!

That looks like an anovulatory cycle to me, some months you don't ovulate. Are your periods regular or irregular ?. If you have very long cycles it could be that you haven't ovulated yet. xx

You might also need to experiment with doing the opks at different times of the day, my surge is really short (a couple of hours) so it is easy to miss when testing which is one of the reasons I liked temping :)

It went up a bit more today!
I'm at 36.9 so that's pretty good.
We'll according to my CM I did ovulate on the day the chart says, cause now my CM is pretty dry/sticky/cream. I did read and see some slow rising charts like mine, so that's possible too :)

Its always a bit of a minefield when you start out charting, knowing what to rely on. If you don't have one already, use a BBT thermometer that measures to two decimal places, this can really help. To confirm a temp rise (and ovulation) your temp should be at least 0.2degrees higher than your pre ovulatory temperatures for at least 3 days.

I'd say your cover line appears to be too low as temps on CD 11 - 14 should be below it unless you were feeling unwell, had drunk alcohol etc. Keep charting for a couple of months and you'll soon get the hang of it.

How did your temps go this month? Did they stay high?

Yeah they went up higher. I'm on 15DPO, and still no period (which should have arrived yesterday or today) but I'll test tomorrow morning if I don't have period by then.
I do have some signs of pregnancy though, feeling quite nauseous lately-usually in the morning and around lunchtime again. Just comes and goes and suddenly I'm about to gag haha.

Just trying my best to keep calm and to think of it as being negative this month.
Soon I'll know :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-20-21-37-00-1-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-12-20-21-37-00-1-1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 6
Yeah they went up higher. I'm on 15DPO, and still no period (which should have arrived yesterday or today) but I'll test tomorrow morning if I don't have period by then.
I do have some signs of pregnancy though, feeling quite nauseous lately-usually in the morning and around lunchtime again. Just comes and goes and suddenly I'm about to gag haha.

Just trying my best to keep calm and to think of it as being negative this month.
Soon I'll know :)

From your chart, I would say you ovulated either day 25 or 27 when temp had dipped then risen above your first half of cycle. That would make this cycle much longer 39-41 days until af. Your symptoms sound hopeful though, if you are 15dpo you would get a good line on a frer by now. Good luck. x

Only problem with that is that I was dry then. I had the right CM and my cervix was positioned right as well on the day it said I ovulated.
I do have pregnancy symptoms, but I honestly highly doubt that I am pregnant. I will test today, but if I get a BFN, then I'll wait a week or two and get a blood test (if AF doesn't show up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back