Felt weird today

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Got up this morning and ever since I've felt like I don't "belong" to myself. Not dizzy as going to faint as such but not feeling like I am not in full control of my body and it's like I've got sea legs lol....it's hard to describe. Am wondering if Albert is laying on an artery or something and it's dropped my bp or he's on a nerve.

Any suggestions of getting him to change position? All fours isn't making me feel better xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no that sounds strange, no ideas what i could be though im afraid, could be right about your pb , you could try drinkin cold water or eating chocolate some of those tricks they use at the scans to ge tthem to move, wouldnt sudgest walking if your feeling a bit woosey though

Hope you get back to normal soon xx

Definitely sounds strange - worth a little call to your midwife maybe?

Can't get through to the mw she's out on a home birth apparently. Sitting with my feet up at the mo so will see if it's just cos I'm tired or something xxxxxxxxx

Have you tried your ball hun. I had the same kind of thing the other day I felt like I was a bit high or something and almost like I wasn't in my body but looking down from above and my motor skills were crap! I couldn't co-ordinate my fingers to do my cross stitch and dropped the pen 5 times when I tried to do my cross word. Felt a bit queasy at times too. I think AJ was laying on something cos after about 3 hours I had a almighty roll across my stomach and within 30 mins I was back to normal! Well as normal as I can be. lol

Yeah that sounds quite a lot how I felt. OH blew up the space hopper last night and the bloody rabbit decided she didn't like it and sank her teeth in lmao, luckily I wasn't on it at the time.

I think it might be my armchair. We are getting rid of it at the weekend cos we have the sofa bed coming but I just cannot sit upright in the chair to save my life at the mo. I've moved to the other sofa and feel better lol xxxxxxxxxx

I think worth trying to get through to your MW hon. Have you tried going for a lie down on your left hand side and gently encouraging them to move a little - I have done this a couple of times when cub's pressed on a nerve suddenly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back