Weird sensations

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Ok this is really hard to describe but I'll give it a go lol. My bump keeps rolling, not visibly but I keep getting the feeling that it's like a washing machine. It's not like a turning, more of a falling sensation. It's very strange. Albert's movements are still in the same places so he's not turned and my bump hasn't dropped. He's also been very active since 1am and I don't know whether to be worried about such a surge in movements after a few quiet days or not.

If anyone can understand what I'm trying to say, have you had it lol? xxxxxxxxxx

sorry hun not had that one, my only guess is that it is him messing around in there but maybe if your worried give MW a call to reassure ur self :)

unless he has alittle buddy in there n the missed it at ur scan hehe

oh yes.....its him doing somersaults...i remember it well...and also pushing again your tummy...give you a sickly sensation, like when you go over a bump in a car too fast??

Nooooo hugsy at every scan we have double checked that one, my great gran had 5 sets of twins so it was a big worry for us lol.

At least he's moving I suppose, better than not xxxxxxx

i think i know what u mean!! i get the 'rolling' feeling, i get what feels like big bubbles too! but yeah he rolls outwards n under the skin feels soo weird but i love it :D :D

xxx

lol I know what you mean I get it all the time and baby has been in the same position for the last few weeks!

Hey hun, i posted a thread about this yesterday entitled 'wriggles and jiggles' haha cos thats exactly what these movements feel like! Gone are those playful little nudges and kicks and now i'm getting major swirling, rolling movements. I'm pretty sure it's normal and just a sign of baby getting bigger and moving around more but contact your mw if you're worried :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back