felt some more 'pops' y'day & O.H. felt them too!

trixipaws

Reaction score
after a 'pop'-free sunday, i'd felt some more yesterday at that thing at work. i'm sure it was baby now coz i saw my tummy move slightly (i was scrutinizing it as the guy with the mic was waffling on- i wasnt listening at all!)

i was telling my boyf about it in bed last nite, he held his hand on my tummy but at first baby wasnt performing for him (and i didnt think she would coz thats life innit). but, just after he'd given up, i felt some more 'popping', so he put his hand back on my tummy. luckily, baby started moving around lots and my boyf could point them out without me asking 'did u feel that?'

it was quite a special moment!

i'm curious, the first time i felt them it was slightly to the left of my bellybutton, then at work y'day it was to the right. then last nite it was mostly to the left again (1 or 2 in the middle). does this mean the baby is turning round a lot? or could one side be kicks and the other side be punches?!

It's hard to work out exactly what is kicking or punching at first isn't it? I've read that the popping is the fluid as the baby spins and shifts about. It's just fantastic isn't it when you first feel it? I am on my 3rd and this time I have felt the pops so much earlier. I can remember with my second baby when I first felt a real kick - there is no mistaking a kick that will come next - I nearly jumped out of the chair and it is so reassuring to know that your baby is getting stronger every day. How lovely for your man to have felt it to. Brilliant! Enjoy xx
:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back