• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fell over!

Serendipity_

Reaction score
Last night I fell on the ice :shakehead: It was quite funny, I was attempting to get my OH back with a snowball, but went arse over tit infront of his mates :moon: :lol: Fell on my back but my belly was aching afterwards.

And now just fell off my chair :oops: On my back again but my lower belly really hurt after. Its okay now though.

My doppler is at my other house (in middle of two houses at moment) and I'm scared now. :x

Why am I so clumsy? What kind of person falls off their chair? :lol:

Haha awww hope you feel better soon and stop being so clumbsy! :lol: :hug:

Im sure LO is fine, they are stronger than we think :)

Laurababs said:
Haha awww hope you feel better soon and stop being so clumbsy! :lol: :hug:

Im sure LO is fine, they are stronger than we think :)

:hug: :oops:

I hope so. I mean if Maria out of Coronation Street can crash her car and the baby be okay, then I suppose me being a clumsy pillock should be ok :lol:

I just kind of wobbled out my chair :shakehead:

Don't worry - it is only a problem if you start bleeding or are in severe, sharp pain.

I have fallen over too and everything still seems to be fine...

I wouldnt worry too much sweet, a few weeks ago I fell over and took out the toddler stair gate with my bump and was black and blue all over :shock: but I went to the hospital and got checked out and all was fine, baby is well protected in there!!

Its a known fact that pregnancy makes you clumsy :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back