Fell off the couch!

Crimson92

Reaction score
OH was watching Amelia this morning and she is just 3 weeks old tomorrow so doesn't roll around or anything so she fell asleep on the couch OH just surrounded her by pillows to make sure she is ok instead of moving her and disturbing her and we have done it plenty of times before and it's been fine but this morning I woke to her crying (unlike her she never cries unless really hungry normally only gurgles) she had fell off ! The height she fell from is only up to a bit under my knee and she has been no different to usual but should I be worried or get her checked over? Xx

Poor thing! Babies are pretty robust, I pushed my brother of the bed when he was a newborn. If you are worried get her checked, but I'm sure she's ok xxx

Aww, babies are pretty bouncy so i'm sure she'll be just fine. Especially if you haven't noticed a difference in her behaviour. Just keep an eye on her over the next few days x

Aw, bless her and you guys, you must be worrying. Try not to tho, babies are made of tough stuff but trust your gut if you think she should see a doctor take her xx

Charley fell off the sofa last week, it's so easy to take your eyes off them then it happens. I'm sure she'll be ok x x

Awww hun try not to worry, just keep an eye on her, if you notice anything odd then get her checked as the others have said. I'm sure she will be fine xxx

Just keep an eye on her, she's probably fine! Drake fell off my sons bed a couple of weeks ago! I surrounded him with cushions as it was a single bed and I turned round for 2 seconds to puts socks in the draw and thump, he was in the floor! I shat myself! But he was fine, babies are quite tough!

As all the other girls have said, if theres no difference in behaviour then I wouldnt worry. Paige fell off the bed a month or two ago (she no longer goes on the bed lol) and a sound has never been so sickening, but she was fine. :)

as others have said amelia fell off our sofa luckily i caught her by her leg lol but just keep your eye on her x

Sofia fell offend bad a few days ago too! Glad to know I'm not the only one! She doesn't go on the bed any more. So I guess don't out her on sofa anymore lol. It's scary isn't it?! It frightened the life out of me, but she seems absolutely fine, so not going to seek any medical attention. X

Yeah shes fine, not worried about her now. Thanks girls! I know its so frightening and you feel so guilty aswell but these things happen i suppose! xx

marley fell off our bed the other week right onto his face and he was screaming the place down, i absolutely shat myself too (like yodabo!) after about 5 mins he was laughing and smiling like normal but had a bit red mark on his head for a good few hours! like the other ladies said keep your eye on her but im sure she will be fine, they are tougher than we think!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back