• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fell off the chair

nmf1987

Reaction score
was packing up some parcels at lee's work just a minute ago. sat on the chair which is an office chair on wheels and it tipped up and slipped on the wood flooring and left me falling onto the floor onto my bum with abit of a thump. it didnt hurt too much at the time but my hip hurts more that it did before. can't be very helpful for the spd.

my 1st thought was for little man and i panicked but i have felt him since so im sure he is fine. just really worried me. its amazing how the slightest little thing can scare you when pregnant. xxx

Awww hugs honey, sounds like you've jarred your hip to me which like you say, will hurt more with the SPD as well.

Little man should be ok because he's in a little sac of water but if you're concerned then phone your midwife.

In my first pregnancy I fell flat onto my bump and went to a&e and she was fine luckily. It does scare you though.

Ah honey. How many times have I told you not to play racing cars on chairs with wheels??? Seriously though, hope you're ok. Good that lil one seems ok.

xx

well i was winning. lol. cheeky mare. always have a good chuckle with you lot. you better keep popping back into tri 3 wish i won't be impressed. dont think just cos your having your gorgeous bubba next week you can abandon us early. lol.

i have midwife tomorrow morning anyway so will get to check he is all fine. xxx

Oh yeah... I slipped over in the snow around 12 weeks and panicked; the mw sent me for a scan and they then told me I was actually 13 weeks gone!!

I went as I was worried... seems silly on reflection, but I think it is only natural to worry when we slip or fall.. x

Awww its scary falling while pregnant eh? I got such a fright when I fell but baby was fine. I called mw and she said to put a pad on and keep an eye on it. But we were fine. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back