Feels strange coming back

as Olive said! your welcome in any section! hope your doing well :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

hi honey my bleeding lasted 7 days and i was told by the midwife you dont need to wait infact your more fertile after a mc i ov 17 days after my mc but my oh was working away so im now having my first period since my mc i just cant wait to get it over with and get started again lol good luck honey xxx

Thanks for all the replies. I'm having a funny sort of day, yesterday I was really positive but today I'm so down in the dumps, I've cried numerous times. I dropped the garlic bread before putting it in the oven earlier and OH joked that sometimes I was rubbish, he went on to say that normally I'm perfect but there is the odd thing, he was just joking but I burst into tears at the rubbish bit.

I emailed my boss yesterday and told him what happened, I've got a couple of days off to get my head around things. The thought of spending time with annoying customers, just makes me want to cry even more today.

Louise B, thanks for the advice on O's, we tried this morning and I must say I think it worked!

Tri1 girls, Thanks, I know I can post anywhere, it's more that I now can't join in the fun baby posts which I was part of before. Makes me kinda sad.

Hey ho, my time will come. We still intend to try again and don't wanna wait. So as soon as I've stopped bleeding I'll be doing the OPK's again.

I also got a letter today from fertility people, telling me I needed to book my hysterosalpingogram. Not sure what to do about the fertility thing. Obviously when I went to the first appointment we pretended we weren't pregnant, if I tell them we managed it after 2.7 years, then maybe we don't need the fertility treatment and we'll be back to the doctors but then what if it takes us another 2.7 years for a bfp?? confusion.com!

:hug: Thinking of you chicky. I'd still go to your fertility appointment, but def worth looking into whether it changes things. It's really unfair if it does.

xxxxx

Hey kedi

I totally understand where you're coming from! After my first MC I was told to wait 2 cycles before trying again. Having PCOS meant my cycles are really irregular. The MC happened in September, my first AF arrived in November and the second not till March. We then found out we were pregnant but then MC'd again last Friday. We've decided not to wait before TTC as we have been trying for 2 years. Hopefully we'll both be back tri 1 soon.

Xxx

Hey kedi

I totally understand where you're coming from! After my first MC I was told to wait 2 cycles before trying again. Having PCOS meant my cycles are really irregular. The MC happened in September, my first AF arrived in November and the second not till March. We then found out we were pregnant but then MC'd again last Friday. We've decided not to wait before TTC as we have been trying for 2 years. Hopefully we'll both be back tri 1 soon.

Xxx

Hey hun, I left you a message on your hospital thread. Have been thinking about you. It's so hard trying to make the right decision for your mental and physical health isnt it. Yeah hopefully we'll be back in tri 1 before we know it. Looks like we'll be bd'ng lots for the next month of two - lol, I guess thats one good thing lol.

Tri1 girls, Thanks, I know I can post anywhere, it's more that I now can't join in the fun baby posts which I was part of before. Makes me kinda sad.

:hugs: so sorry kedi, really hope u start feeling a little better soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back