• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling worried anyone else ??

Emma58

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone else keep feeling really worried about pregnancy?? Three years ago I had a missed miscarriage and it was horrible I keep trying to think positive but I am really scared about it happening again.

I remember last time around I never really had any symptoms at all and I didn't feel pregnant like I had when I had my son (where i knew i was pg before it was confirmed i felt so ill. I knew something was wrong and was really eager to have a scan to put my mind at rest. Unfortunately I was right and the baby had stopped forming at 10weeks.

I am around 5 weeks pregnant now and have sore boobs (although they are not as sore as they were a few days ago), my appetite has increased I am constantly hungry, slight nausea, can't get to sleep at night my brain seems to wake up when I want to sleep, slight tiredness during the day, night sweats and much to my OH's annoyance I am having mood swings something awful, one minute I am fine the next I am upset or something silly tips me over the edge my patience with anything seems to have disappeared. Also have got really forgetfull I don't seem to be able to concentrate on anything :doh:

I'm really sorry for having a moan but I just feel so worried and scared at the moment.

Emma x

I think most people are like that.
I haven't miscarriaged before as this is my first pregnancy but I'm scared that it will happen as I read it happens to 1 in 4 people!!!
Once you get over the 12 weeks you should be fine :D :D

I've been OK until today now I can't stop worrying. Also had a few dreams about it which have freaked me out. I'm at the docs tomoro so at least I can see if there is anything that can put my mind a t rest.

I daren't even get a pg ticker like everyone else just in case.

Hope you can feel more positive soon and hope the docs can reassure you :hug:

Im going out my mind with worry too, I know this sounds stupid but ive had a difficult few years and had no luck at all, i just keep thinking that the worst will happen.

Im trying to stay positive as much as possible as i dont want this to be a strain on the baby, 2 more weeks to go until im 12 weeks and i will be over the moon!

I had sore boobs, sickness, restless nights up until 8 weeks & now all symptoms have disappeared, the last 2 weeks ive been worried about missed miscarrage. I have my scan next wednesday so fingers crossed.

I hope everything works out for you hunny and you go on to have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Best of Luck

Tiggy xxx

Thanks hun :hug: i'll keep everything crossed for you. Best of luck

Emma

I think worry is normal, I hope so am doing quite a lot myself too! I just had my dating scan so I know everything is OK this far - bean was even waving at us!!, but I am still terrified something will happen, Its very stressful isnt it?

I think we are all the same but like you I am finding it so hard to 'enjoy' being pregnant cos I am just so bloomin worried!! Am really hoping the hormones will settle down a bit eventually and we can relax!!

Good luck hun

I'm worried too despite my last pregnancy being fine. I think we just need to try and relax and not let ourselves worry too much. Easier said than done I know! I hope you have an easy ride to the 12 week mark :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel hon!

Everytime I wipe I inspect to make sure it is as clear as a glass,
I constantly touch my boobies to make sure they feel sore,
I wait eagerly for sickness and then it comes (normally first thing or at night).
I have taken 5 tests (I weened myself off when I started getting sickness)...

Its so natural, as mothers to be we are born to protect our bubs and want to know they are ok, i think its natural we must have faith and hope and I think that will get us through...

Sharne said:
I know how you feel hon!

Everytime I wipe I inspect to make sure it is as clear as a glass,
I constantly touch my boobies to make sure they feel sore,
I wait eagerly for sickness and then it comes (normally first thing or at night).
I have taken 5 tests (I weened myself off when I started getting sickness)...

Its so natural, as mothers to be we are born to protect our bubs and want to know they are ok, i think its natural we must have faith and hope and I think that will get us through...

I do the same thing!!! I run to the bathroom every hour at work to check and make sure everything is ok, check my boobies, and am still paranoid about lack of sickness :(

I'm constantly checking for blood everytime I go to the bathroom too! Roll on week 12!

I only found out I'm pregnant on Sunday and already I am constantly worrying :|

Think my main problem is that I got the faintest of lines on my test (got a 'pregnant' on the digi one though :D ) Tested again this morning and it's not got any darker :(

I don't really have any symptoms either. The only reason my boobs hurt now is because I keep proding them so much :oops:

Think I'll be a nervous wreck my the time I get to 12 weeks :lol: :lol:

I too am a nervous symptom spotting wreck! :(
I had a MC in June and I can't stop comparing everything to that. :(
I can't wait to get to 12 wks either!
Do your best to put it out of your mind as the worry makes you feel worse. I've been quite busy till now but now I have more time to myself which is a bad thing and I am also off sick with severe tiredness.

xx

Hi,

Been to docs today and she helped put my mind at rest a little. In my area they don't offer early scans but she did say I could go back and see her in 2 -3 weeks time and if i'm still worried then she will refer me for an early one. I am off work at the mo on holidays don't go back til September so I really need something to keep me occupied and to take my mind off it. Although since yesterday I have felt tired and really can't be bothered to do much :bored: and have been feeling a bit queasy.

Em x[/code]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back