feeling wierd...?

sasha715

Reaction score
has anyone else felt weird during this time? since i was 30 weeks ive been very active and wanted to clean ect all the time (even at 4am when i come down to get some food!) but this week ive been so tired i cant get out of bed till 11am and then im falling asleep by 6pm!
and today and yesterday all day ive had bad braxton hicks which can get painful and take my breath away when they peak..
their irregular so im pretty sure they arent real ones and ive also felt very sick today so havent eaten much just drank alot instead.

would be grateful of any answers even if no one esle has anything similar!!

I remember feeling that way. I'd be extremely tired one minute and then the next I'd be scrubbing the shower or floors! I'd get BH's that were quite painful as well. A few times I thought I was in labor because they became quite regular but then they'd always go away.

cheers nice to know im not the only one!
and as to your question on the tummy pics... my watch is from oasis! lol

nice to see your enjoying bain a mum n still have time to share with us.. makes me feel more conifident that i wont just be stuck in my nursing chair with a baby (or more like a leech!) attached to my breast! :lol:

hehe. I'm sure you'll find time once you settle into a routine of some sort. Ava is a fiesty little thing and I still manage to find time! :)

shes so gorg!!! cant wait to see if jake looks like i did as a baby or aaron did! hope hes like me coz aaron was a nearly 9lb baby!! :shock:

LOL - I keep cleaning windows and mirrors. I'll be wandering around the house on the phone and I'll spot a smear on a window, and suddenly I've got the phone in one hand, and the window cleaner in the other and my mum's on the other end of the phone saying 'are you cleaning those bl**dy windows again'... :D .

I think I may be turning a little obsessive....!

LBxx

cleaning is normal in late pregnancy its called the 'nesting period' your way of preparing your house for the baby. ive cleaned so much its unberleivable lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back