Feeling very scared!!

first_time_mum

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Didn't think I would fine myself here again, I had my little boy 2 months ago and the last few days I haven't felt right so took a test just to be sure as I had the injection this month.

I'm sure I can see something, can anyone else?

Does anyone know how to upload a pic for an iPhone? Or can do it for me? Xx

I normally go to 'go advanced' and then manage attachments and add it through that.

Could it be the injection making you feel funny?

XX

That's what I was thinking but I'm sure I can see something but might just be my eyes, I tried that and it won't let me I'll try on my other phone xx

Or you can watsapp me I will PM you

Xxxxx

I've emailed you hun, thank you. My iPhone is being completely stupid xx

I've got your email hunny, I will try to upload
xxxx

7af8f575a262c55635a09f3e0ce7db46.jpg
34a353f90a18bfd89f7e68faf413cdc6.jpg
0ac3773f9558a2e1925909878e27dc89.jpg

xxxxxc

I think I may see something but it could be an evap, do you know when AF is due or have you not had AF yet since going on the injection?
I really hope you get the result you want my lovely

xxxxx

I would be due on Sunday but don't know if the injection will mess it all up, thank you hun xx

I'm due Sunday too!!! It's lovely to see you back on here, even if it's not what you'd planned

Big hugs to you xxxxxx

I've been looking at your tests that you posted the other day, I so hope this is it Hun! When are you testing again xx

Thanks for keeping an eye on me hun :)

haven't tested today because I just don't want to see a BFN again, I think I may test tomorrow or Sunday if AF stays away
I dint feel pregnant at all, apart from really sore boobs
It's just frustrating now, every month is getting harder

Have you any symptoms at all??

xxxxx

I've ordered the C9 to come next week that's how sure I am that I'm not pregnant ...need to detox after Christmas, I feel like I've had a baby with all the weight ive piled on !! 2 1/2 stone since last year

xxxx

The month I fell with Mitchell I didn't fell anything, totally thought I was going to come on! My belly just feels really heavy but could just be where I'm due on! I've got 1 test left so going to do it in the morning then I'll leave it till Tuesday/Wednesday xx

I've got that but I couldn't drink the gel, made me heave! You could of brought mine off me for cheaper haha good luck though Hun, I've got so much weight to lose this year xx

The gel is really bad, I had to mix it with fresh orange, I lost 12 lb when I did it last time, just need to kick start my weightloss, especially if it helps get me my Bfp, if you don't want your C9 I will buy it from you as I want to continue afterwards but not as strict

I hope it's just pre AF for you but if not it would be lovely too, are Mitchell and Luisa ok ? You'll have to email me some pics :)

Xxxx

Does anyone else see lines?? Comon girls I know you all love a good line spot :)

Xxxx

I can't see anything hun. I'm a bit rubbish at line spotting though! It looks more like a dye run to me in a couple of them?

I hope it's the result you want :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back