Feeling very scared!!

Are you on Facebook or anything Hun? Yeah just let me know when you want it, all I did was starting filling out day 1, had 2 of the tablets and had 1 shot of the gel. Yeah they are both fine thank you, Luisa is starting to say more words bless her :) xx

Hia I think I can see something not sure tho! I'm doing the c9 if I don't get my bfp...I've heard a few stories of ppl getting a bfp after doing it! Xx

No I'm not on Facebook but ive Pm'd you my number so you can watsapp or text me
I will definitely buy it from you after I've made sure I'm not pregnant lol

Bless her it's so lovely when they start talking , Joe starts school September can't believe it to be honest, he's grown up so fast

xxxxx

Hia I think I can see something not sure tho! I'm doing the c9 if I don't get my bfp...I've heard a few stories of ppl getting a bfp after doing it! Xx
I've heard the same about the C9, I hope it's true!! Hope you get your Bfp and don't need to do it sweetie

xxxxx

Same 2 u hun! Sending you lots of baby dust xx

I've heard the same about the C9, I hope it's true!! Hope you get your Bfp and don't need to do it sweetie

xxxxx
I started doing the ActiDerm 7 shred as I'm a rep for them,only did 1 day and had to stop as that's when I found out I was pregnant if anybody wants the sachets and drink? If you want to read more on it it's www.actiderm.co.uk any look for 7 day shred x

xxxxx
I started doing the ActiDerm 7 shred as I'm a rep for them,only did 1 day and had to stop as that's when I found out I was pregnant if anybody wants the sachets and drink? If you want to read more on it it's www.actiderm.co.uk any look for 7 day shred x

Thanks hun I am a rep also...started in august but had a lot going on end of last year but this year I'm determined :) I will deffo have a look at the link xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back