• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling stressed out!!Late AF after m/c

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi guys im waiting for AF after my MC which started on April 13 making me almost in at 6 weeks in my cycle and no sign of AF. Ive got a few preg symptoms but keep getting BFN! Its so stressful, Im going away next friday and just dont need the stress of it. I had a Natural M/C too. anyone else experience very late afs? Thanks

Hi constant Star, I really hope that it hasn't arrived because that your pregnant again, but wouldn't want to get your hopes up, it could be a really late first period back , but if you have a few symptoms , it could be good news too. Perhaps your cycle started slightly late due to MC and hormones returning to normal and that it's too early or right when a BFP could arrive.

sorry I couldn't be any real help , but hoping for you XX

Last edited:
my docs told me that it can take up to 8 weeks to get af again after mc i think it took me bout 6 weeks to get first one after min. hope u get sorted soon xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back