Feeling sick

Redshoes

Reaction score
Yesterday morning and this morning I've woke feeling quite sickly, and having a churning tummy like I was going to have diarrhea (sorry TMI). However, I've not had it and as the day progresses it passes, anyone have/had this? I've not done or eaten anything out of the ordinary :think:

Are you eating enough in the mornings? Sometimes I get the feeling like you've described when I'm really hungry.

Try having a bowl of something bland, like weetabix, before you do anything. It might help settle your tummy. :hug:

I usually wake up feeling very hungry but with this sicky feeling I've not felt like eating, kind of ironic if it is a hunger thing, oooh the oddities of pregnancy heehee
Thankyou Sabrina :hug:

:? sorry dont kno what could be but hope u feel better soon! x

Redshoes said:
I usually wake up feeling very hungry but with this sicky feeling I've not felt like eating, kind of ironic if it is a hunger thing, oooh the oddities of pregnancy heehee
Thankyou Sabrina :hug:

Yes I've had that too Redshoes. I have to force myself to have my cereal most mornings. :roll: But even a banana or something small might help :)

:hug:

Hi

Could just be having a few bad mornings , maybe see how it is in a day or two??
Katrina :hug:

Thankyou :hug:
My best friend's at the same stage in her pregnancy as me, and she's had the same thing, maybe its a sympathy thing as I felt sick when she was pregnant with her other children :lol: I'm feeling much better today though, my appetite is just fine :D

The past two days have been dreadful, i have been so sick. But it comes to pass I have another kidney infection.Ive got to go pick up my medication in 1 hour. It better be ready, im going away for 4 days and i want to go as ive booked tickets to see a show. Im currently drinking loads of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back