feeling sick and dizzy!

kelli

Reaction score
Feeling really sick 24/7 but haven't been sick yet feel really tired and heads spinning feels like im going to pass out some times. worried. sleeping is getting bad as i keep waking up and not being able to get back to sleep

any ideas on what i can do to help pleasee

kelli

I can sympathise, although, sadly, I cannot offer any advice, as I haven;t worked out how to help myself yet!

I feel like I have got permanent vertigo! I have not actually been sick at all yet, but quite often fell pretty close to it, & I feel like it may make me feel a little better!

If it's any consolation, I have good days & bad days- hopefully you eill be the same, & can enjoy the good days! :)

Ditto, I was retching this morning and feeling like I was gonna pass out all at same time - fun! Still feeling dizzy now. Don't know how other people deal with it but I have just taken day off work for today and hoping it subsides soon. I heard laying on ur left side helps with dizziness but it didn't work for me :(

I found that carbs helped. Nibbling bread, crisps, crackers, anything like that. Even when I felt like I would die if I ate something, it did help x

With dizzyness nothing works for me even if i try and sleeps it off i wake up dizzy and feel like iim going to pass out going to the doctors today to ask my doctor what he can advice me to do.. and will let u all know as its getting to the stage where i am so tired and im sleepin for an hour in the day and on and off in the nights its killing me as im tired all the time and keep going hot and cold and really dizzy spells which i feel like im going to pass out and peoples voices keep going through me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back