feeling sad

mum2be?

Reaction score
well my EDD would have been 19-03-08 so its comming closer and i am startign to feel like i cant cope anymore. feel so sh*t. :cry:

But then i was on a wedding site i am on & a lady was run down by a car & left at weekend i tihnk it was, she was passed away this morning i am in shock. she was looking good last night then her fiance just posted that they think a blood clot got her brain they think :cry: RIP Anna :cry:

Just opened my eyes that no i dont have my baby but i have my partner & i will get through this month as i have him :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

so even thought this month feels so bad i will get through and one day i will have a baby

RIP Anna :(

Here's plenty of these for you hun if you ever need to talk then im always about :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: My EDD is next month and I'm already feeling very down, take care and I hope you come through OK.

RIP Anna

my EDD was the 1-3-08 hun so just passed for me. It was a very very hard day and i was in such a bad place, picking at my OH for no reason really and i ust wanted everything to end. Mother's day being the next day was equally as hard...whilst my OH was buying his mum something and his son's mother, i felt very low thinking i should have my baby now.

Stay close with your OH, thats the mistake i made and i really wish we could have just cuddled up and me have a good cry.
So sorry to hear about Anna too...RIP.
Here if you want to talk hun
xx

hope your ok hun, :hug:

that poor woman thinking of them all. :hug:

it will get easier hun i promise you just take it slowly, and give me shout if you need anything :hug: :hug:

i cant imagine yet how hard getting to that date will be for you. :hug: :hug:

Hi,

The baby I lost at the end of last July would have been due on 18th March. I know I have another one very much alive and kicking now but I think I will still feel very sad and confused when the day arrives.

What happened to that poor lady was awful - it does make you really think doesn't it!

Hi,my EDD will be on the 10th April and I also feel sad ,it seems to be building up every day,hope you get through it okay.

Hi,my EDD will be on the 10th April and I also feel sad ,it seems to be building up every day,hope you get through it okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back