• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling sad implant is in

lewisca

Reaction score
Been and had the implant today feeling bit sad now as I know there will b no more lo for me:(
Always said I would have 3 kids and was adamant that when Rhea arrived that was it. Really don't think I could cope with another pregnancy as have has severe SPD in all 3 pregnancies and had to give up work in tri2 with Rhea.
But would love to give birth again and have a new born and all that but money is tight now and im getting on a bit and that's why I've had the implant cos I don't trust myself with taking the pill !!
Pointless thread I know but just felt the need to get it out !! Going to miss poas xxx

I know exactly how you feel I have 2 young kids and dont want anymore but i had implant a couple of weeks back and I feel so sad and like something is missing iykwim

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I didn't want to read and run. You have three wonderful children and now you can sit back, relax and watch them grow into young adults. :) I can imagine that will be just as rewarding as giving birth. I only intend on having two so know that the next one will be the last one for us. So I'm putting it off for two or three years. Hope you start to feel a bit happier soon.xx

Thanks for replying ladies it's nice to know I'm not the only one feeling sad !! Lol
Do love my babies to bits and am looking forward to watching them grow and maybe even get a bit of my life back lol !! Know I'm incredibly lucky to have my 3 xxx

Awwwwww honey. I think thats perfectly natural. I know all the women went through the same thing when they had their last. I think give yourself some time and pamper yourself a bit. As women it's tough to think its our last baby x

Thanks verity didn't feel as finial while I was on the pill !! Lol know I can have the implant taken out at any time but its more final no way I can have a happy accident with it in !! Lol xxx

Aw chick. Just imagine how hectic life would be if you did have a newborn! I know I def couldn't manage & I only have 2. I duno how I feel about another, I would desperately like to get my life back, was just getting my life back after 1st when I had 2nd. But I would like to have another at some point. I think.

I think one thing i've learned is that yeah its great to see them grow but at the same time, the hard work never stops, my eldest is nearly 8 & some days she can be more hard work than Kayden.

xxxxxxxx

In alot of ways new borns r sooo much easier !! Lol I have 5 yr old and 3yr boys and they r much harder work ATM !!! No my family is complete and am even selling all my baby stuff which is probably playing a part in me feeling sad !! Lol
Thank u for your reassurences everyone think I would go mad without u lot sometimes !! Xxxx

I've had a debate going on in my head about the baby stuff. I know my OH is gona moan moan moan soon about it all piling up, but if I do have another, its gona be a while away.

xxxxxxx

A friend of mine found out she was nearly 6 months pregnant and she had an implant so never suspected it!! You never know what life may surprise you with.

Poppypd would love to b surprised like that !!! Although b nervous too !! Oh would probably think I tricked him !! Lol xxx

Sorry u r feeling sad Hunny- completely understandable tho! Not in the same position myself but would say try to focus on all the things u can look forward to with the three u have and one day they may have kids and then u get to experience a lovely newborn baby again without the responsibility! Lol! So much to look forward to in the years to come! Xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back