feeling really stressed!

sammi7

Reaction score
I don't know why but I'm just having one of those days were I am worrying about everything and feeling sooo stressed. I am just worried that when I go for my 20 week scan its not going to go well. I just don't 'feel pregnant' today my scan isn't for another 2 weeks. Does anyone else ever feel like this? X

Aww hun i think nearly all of us felt that way coming up to our 20 week scan because thats the big one

Try not to stress , i know thats easier said than done but you have no reason to worry , not feeling pregnant is also very common from the posts iv seen on here and how iv felt my self

If there is anything in paticular that is making you think something is wrong maybe phone your midwife for reasurance xxx

I felt like this all the time up till the 20 week scan hun, is natural to worry, even now i find plenty things to worry about, it never stops unfortunatley :hugs:

Try relax hun, your scan will be great :) xxxx

I feel like this constantly at the mo. At 19 weeks i still haven't felt any definite movement and still don't have much of a bump. I have my 20 week scan next week and am a total nervous wreck. I sometimes feel that i'm spoiling my pregnancy experience by worrying so much but it's really not something i can control lol. I'm sure everything will be ok hun, and as you can see you're not the only one feeling this way xxxx

The morning of my 20 week scan I was mortified. I couldn't eat or talk to anyone in case I burst in to tears. All my other scans had been fine so couldn't understand exactly what I was worried about

It's only natural hunny, especially as we are starting to work even harder now to grow and nurture our babies and the growing bump makes it so obvious. Stoopid hormones lol

:hug: xxxxxxxxxx

The worrying never goes away - and the worst part is knowing that you're worrying over nothing!

But, once I got past my 20 week scan, the absolute numbing paranoia disappeared and now I only worry for 22 hours out of every 24................. so it does get easier lol

x

I put up a thread like this when I was due my 20 week scan. I was so scared something would be wrong. I did not stop panicking until it was over. Even though i'm still being sick, have sore boobs, can feel her kicking etc I still don't 'feel' pregnant either. Its weird saying that I am! Just try to keep as calm as possible i'm sure everything will be fine. I think when you worry it shows that your already going to be brilliant mum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back