Hormones

Becs

Reaction score
I'm feeling very hormonal and was yesterday too. Just getting overly stressed at things and very grumpy. This has come from nowhere and I wondered if it is just the stage I am at in my pregnancy. Any ideas? Or anyone else feel the same? I'm well eff'd off and am worried I'll be a grumpy cow to colleges and friends. So far have kept a tight lid on it, but I may have to turn to food for support...

aww hun :hug: :hug:

i think our babes are going through a growth spurt just now, so possibly making our hormones crazy again?

go have some nice chocolate :cheer: i had shortbread yesterday and it was yum :dance:

dam hormones, mine come and go, so snappy and easily worked up. Little things bug me to high heaven and I run things over and over in my head and get more worked up or I cry!

Poor hubby and son, one day I'm fine the next I will get upset and snappy over something that happened a week ago! :wall:

Aw bless you both. Come here *Group Hug*

*Stalks off in search of chocolate*

:hug: But chocolate makes me feel ill :( and I'm on a nookie ban :( oh why! oh why :cry: :hug: * sits in a sulk, eating bread sticks*

Oh no what a shitter! You poor thing!

I've been completely hormonal and irrational all the way through.

I cry at silly things, I keep doing silly things and yesterday I couldn't even remember my mums address and I felt a right divvy ringing her up and asking where she lived!!

It's normal though hun. :hug:

Glad it's not just me and it definetly is to do with being preggers. Might have to break it to DH though. He told me the other day that it is just towards the end that you get hormonal. I did point out that buy that point you are probably just past trying to contain it.

Awwwww :hug: to all of you.

I was on my way to collect my DH from the train station yesterday and I was chatting away to Connie about how ace her daddy is, and then I just got overwhelmed with these feelings of love and happiness for my mini family and started crying - I could barely drive :rotfl:

:hug: Thanks Becs.

Do any off you find that when your partners says it's your hormones it makes it even worse? :evil:

I'm always like "I'll show you hormonal!" I have to admit he is alot more careful than last time. (I wonder why?) :rotfl:

:rotfl: bless us lot. And our poor OHs.
I'm the same as you all, i have my irrational moments, my crying moments and some daft ones too.

I also have moments of hysterical laughter. I was dipping a digestive into my tea when half of it fell in. I screamed at my OH to do something quick (irrational). He grabbed another biscuit and tried to scoop the soggy one out of my tea when that fell in too. Probably wasn't that funny but it was to me at the time, bless him, he was only trying to help. He went and made me another cuppa too.
But for some reason i couldn't stop laughing!

Hope u are feeling better Becs :hug:

remember u have us lot here - we can be irrational and hormonal with u ;)

Some times i have this over whelming need to cry for no reason or the reason just wouldnt normaly make me so upset. But the hormones make everything 3 times a worse. I also feel annoyed and angry at things that i would only have been slightly put out about before. Everything is bigger harder to take and blown out of preportion. :oops: :roll:

ahh babybee, my HO says I'm easily tickled too. A well dressed lady went into the toilet next to me in a resturant, then I heard her do several farts! I found this highly amusing and got out there fast! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back