effects of being stressed?????

amy

Reaction score
ok yesterday evening was awful, wont go into detail as its just to much but my brothers wicked girlfriend really upset me and stressed me out alot ( she takes drugs and steals off my parents :twisted: :evil: ) i hate her sooooo much but am nice to her for the sake of my brother. ANYWAY as im still not feeling any movements im even more concerned but does the effect of having big arguments and getting very stressed effect my little man, im sure he will be fine, just wondered if anyone has had bit of stressful stiuation when pregnant :(

also any ideas how to get this horrible person out of my brothers life :roll:

You may not feel any movements for ages yet from what I gather.

Try and get away from her for a bit and do something you enjoy, try and relax, at least for a while.

I read in one of my books that although stress can upset you, it is not likely to have an imoact on the baby unless it is something life changing and a major upheavel. :hug:

try to stay away from her and I think your brother has to make his own mistakes, he may not necessarily appreciate you getting rid of her :hug:

i think its just wishful thinking getting rid of her :roll: thanks for advice :hug: trying to relax, no any thing good to relieve backache corr im in agony xx

Hi

So far i've had nothing but stress in this pregnancy. At 16 weeks was the worse, the baby was moving by then but i don't know if it was because i was so stressed that i didn't notice or what but it actually seemed to not move at all.

Try to stay out of your brothers life at the moment, i know its hard, but you've got to think of 2 people YOU and YOUR BABY.

Unfortunatly, its your brothers life and only he can make the decision to get rid of her (trust me i have one of those things going on too!!) :twisted:

You will give yourself headaches, neck and backache and you will also feel really tired if you wind yourself up.

Take care xx

amy said:
ok yesterday evening was awful, wont go into detail as its just to much but my brothers wicked girlfriend really upset me and stressed me out alot ( she takes drugs and steals off my parents :twisted: :evil: ) i hate her sooooo much but am nice to her for the sake of my brother. ANYWAY as im still not feeling any movements im even more concerned but does the effect of having big arguments and getting very stressed effect my little man, im sure he will be fine, just wondered if anyone has had bit of stressful stiuation when pregnant :(

bubba wil be fine! i was in a frazzle with my three other kids for the majority of my pregnancy and rachael is the most laid back bubba you could wish for.

as for getting the person out your brothers life ....well :think: .... do you have a patio ?
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

budge said:
amy said:

bubba wil be fine! i was in a frazzle with my three other kids for the majority of my pregnancy and rachael is the most laid back bubba you could wish for.

as for getting the person out your brothers life ....well :think: .... do you have a patio ?
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh yead you could do a Brookside? Blame the hormones and all that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: thats put a smile back on my face that is sooooo funny,if only!!!!! thank you, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: dont know what id do without you lot.especially on a horrible rainy day like this :roll: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back