Feeling really 'strange' today

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
I have had fairly easy, straight forward pregnancy apart from usual tiredness, heartburn blah blah blah.

I don't know exactly how to explain but today I just feel weird. Work up with headache on right side which lasted for a few hours but weather really heavy and clammy here today so putting it down to that. Way tmi but today is first day of this whole pregnancy I haven't been constipated which I'm happy about. Have just wakened up after snooze and I feel like I have very slight numbing down my left side - this is something I would get when I have a migraine. Have appointment with community midwife tomorrow afternoon or should I phone now? I don't think it's anything serious as have no swelling or blurred vision. Maybe just tiredness as really haven't slept properly all week - stupid heartburn!!! lol

I feel like poo today too hun, defo think it could be weather... x

That's what I was putting it down it. I had so many plans today, none of which have got done. Ah well tomorrow is a new day. :)

Maybe it's just the fact of being 37w3 - something about this day :)

You got everything ready? I'm waiting on DH to paint nursery so that I can get all sorted out. He's currently in process of painting a neighbour's whole entire house but has promised our room will get done in time :) Going to go tomorrow and pick up pram. Wasn't going to until nursery painted but am just so afraid of going early (not that that's likely) and pram still being in shop lol

Yeah, I have my moses set up and the clothes sorted into a big bag not washed them yet...

I have two weeks left till my section so just need to finish packing my bags so intend on buying my bits tomorrow or friday to fill them and get another pack of nappies for little one x

I'm sure you will do it hun x

I'll get there. Have all clothes washed and ironed. I only have sleep suits and vests got. Waiting to see what we get as pressies before going mental and my sister has stuff from my nephew that she's going to give me. Have moses basket here and friend of DH is lending us stand so need to get it from him. Have been buying nappies with nearly every weekly shop since 20 week scan - sizes 1-3 so shouldn't have over bought on any size :)

Been getting more BH today or maybe I'm just feeling them more today lol

I keep getting random pains on and off, but mainly before I need to go to the loo been having alot more movement in that area lol. Yeah I was given tonnes with my first so just reusing all that. I have brought new stuff for him in the hospital bag though x

I started feeling weird yesterday, not ill but not 100%. Definitely think our bodies have a mind of their own lately. I also had loads of cramping last night that I was hoping was labour starting but no!

Our nursery is almost done, only just been painted this weekend! Butterfly ur DH sounds like he has a fair bit of painting to do before ur LO arrives :shock: xx

I had cramping Monday nite. Nothing since :-( loads of BH today though.

DH has 3 bedrooms, bathroom, hall stairs and landing, living room and kitchen in one house. Living room and kitchen in another and nursery in ours. This on top of his ft and pt jobs lol

Glad to know I'm not only feeling crap but really hope we all feel better tomorro :)

Think I have worked out what was up yesterday. Baby was lying on right side all along and is now in the middle in position for getting lower. So yesterday he's been busy moving himself and making mummy really uncomfortable. Just seen midwife and all normal. Apparently I have a "good size" baby for 37+ weeks. Not sure what that means exactly lol

Yeah glad all is well i got hospital today for heartrate monitoring x i know from my scans my son is heavier than my last not to mention the bump Haha x

37 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

All was fine was in and out quickly x Elliott always seems to preform his kicks quickly once monitoring has begun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back