Feeling really miserable :(

welshpolly

Reaction score
I am sorry to make my first post in here for ages a miserable one. I am just so fed up though.

I had a lovely holiday but I've put on weight and I can't afford to put on weight as my BMI needs to go down for the IVF waiting list :(

I am on round 5 now of the clomid and I don't feel like it is ever going to work, I am just disheartened :(
Everyone around me seems to be pregnant and I just feel like we will never be blessed.
It's so hard :cry:

Aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It will happen for you I am sure of it :hug: :hug: Sending you a bucket full of babydust :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel hun, i feel exactly the same... i really hope you get your BFP soon. Good luck xxx

Oh Sweetheart please dont give up - I felt just the same as you at the beginning of the year, it will be worth the wait and all the hardwork honestly :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: You have done wonderfully well with your weight I'm sure a little gain on your holiday wont make that much difference :hug:

Jane x

Polly hun. I was on clomid and was lucky to fall in my 2nd month on it with my son whose now 7! I was given a few tips. BD as often as you can but not just at night, afternoon, morning any time you can. Eat a low carb diet as this also helps to OV. Then the usual, stay with hips elevated for 30 mins after, doggy style and drop once the business is done, and cross your fingers.
And try to stay positive, I know it's hard, been there and am again now, but your not alone! :hug: :hug:

sorry to hear you are feeling down good luck, hope you get your bfp soon.

welshpolly said:
I am sorry to make my first post in here for ages a miserable one. I am just so fed up though.

I had a lovely holiday but I've put on weight and I can't afford to put on weight as my BMI needs to go down for the IVF waiting list :(

I am on round 5 now of the clomid and I don't feel like it is ever going to work, I am just disheartened :(
Everyone around me seems to be pregnant and I just feel like we will never be blessed.
It's so hard :cry:

I'm on my 2nd month of clomid atm and also feeling pretty shitty. Doesn't help that my SD is due to give birth today, 17yrs and an unplanned PG while on the pill......go figure :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Can I feel miserable with you? :( TTC is an emotional rollercoaster, I never imagined it would be this hard, especially when there are so many pregnant people everywhere you go. Good luck hun, try to stay positive (I should be taking my own advice!!). :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: i hope you're feeling a bit better today hon xxx

Hiya :wave:
I dont know anyone who is TTC that hasnt felt like you are now. I go through the same (usually each month after AF) then suddenly from nowhere comes that little bit of determination back that you are not gonna let it beat you and you will be ready and waiting again for OV :). Im on my 1st cycle of clomid now, been on the magic medicine and everything !!! Im proper full of cold too so poor OH had to do all the work last night while i just lay there snotting and sneezing on him, wot a trooper :lol:.
When i feel fed up i usually have a hot bubbly bath, pamper myself with lotions and potions, put my favourite jarmies on and cuddle up on the couch with some trashy telly. I tell myself to make the most of it now as i wont get much chance to do it when my future baby arrive :)
Take care xxxxxx

aww hun wanted to give you some big hugs ttc has been so hard for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back