• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Overwhelmed!

dannii87

Reaction score
Oh dear ladies! Not sure what's going on with me today?! (*Ahem* Hormones!)

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic about my time in 3rd tri and how much I love the bunch we have and don't want anyone to leave :( I'm genuinely quite upset!! lol...

Alex popped, JoAnn's on her way, Miss.Monroe's in labour, Moofa's in labour, Laura's popped, Sarah (FBW) popped, Katie05 has her C-section today (so does MakkaP but I don't really know her that well :oops: ) and there's so many more!

I kind of feel like the last one to be picked for the sports team! Or that horrible summer day in year 10 when all the lads you fancy in the year above are celebrating leaving school for good! lol.

Times-a-changing :(

Ho hum... One final group hug before everyone bloody leaves us :evil: :hug: xx

Hugs.gif

I know i'm starting to feel left out aswell, but not long till we all have our little ones and we can chat about them in the babies section.

I know how you feel though, i feel like i want to stay in 3rd tri forever :D

Anyway your gunna end up leaving here before me at this rate...........lol

:hug: I'm still here.

And knowing my luck - and if Bambino has her daddy's sense of timing :roll: - I will be here for abother 5 weeks till they have to drag her kicking & screaming out of me.

Err, I meant that as a metaphor and then realised that it may turn out to be quite literal. Good times. :lol:

Aw this is how I felt at the end of 2nd tri all you lot went and left me! and prob how Im going to feel in a few weeks in here again, its natural I suppose we have been through alot together-some of my friends dont know what I have told you lot on here!

After all the popping on here today, I text OH saying 'Are we really having a baby in 4 weeks?!'

We watched his brothers wedding video the other day for the first time, which was a month before I got pregnant and we're slow dancing away together with no bump in sight....I was welling up thinking how far we have come and how much has changed, yet in some ways it only feels like yesterday?!!

aramintalovegrove said:
some of my friends dont know what I have told you lot on here!

Ditto!! I have shared everything with you lot and OH and that's it!! Not sure I would have so many friends in the real world if I'd shared all the TMI stuff with them too!

I feel like serenading you all with a love song! :rotfl:

Ah dear, flippin' hormones ay! :roll:

x

Aww Dannii! It won't be long for you now, about 6 weeks isn't it? it will fly by and before you know it you'll be having your first cuddle with little Evie. I still have till october!

dannii87 said:
I feel like serenading you all with a love song! :rotfl:

Ah dear, flippin' hormones ay! :roll:

x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That made me chuckle!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: * a million love songs laterrrr.... and here i am trying to show you that i careeeeee * ( think those r the lyrics :think: :think: )

But i know what you mean, im pretty sure im starting to think of you lot more as my conscience than a forum lol suddenly TMI isnt quite enough for you lot, from not saying it aloud to spouting it to the world :roll:

Awww, it's only Au Revoir, not goodbye :lol:

We'll alll still be here, just in different sections and soon we'll be able to arrange another meet with LO's in tow, how exciting will that be :hug:

I only joined today so pretty much everyone on this tri now will have left before I get to the end!! :wink: :?

It happened when I joined 2nd tri too....you all came over here within a few days. I'm starting to think it's something I said! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't worry Dannii, you'll have little Evie before I get Oscar :D :hug:

It is sad though, it does feel like the end of an era!

ahem!! im still here what more could you want then me annoying you ;)

I know what you mean hon, everybodies on the pop...

:hug:

Laura: 6 weeks? Nooo girl!!!! :shakehead: 4 and a half weeks - You better know it! 8) :lol: :dance: :wink: :moon:

MagicMarkers: :lol: Loving the singing!

Spritzer: Awww why do you feel like a newbie hun?! :hug: You're one of us :D

mandspice: We DEFFO have to arrange another meet with our LOs! That would be great! I felt like I was missing something at the London meet... :think: A baby :doh:

Chrissy: :rotfl: :rotfl: That was sooo funny!!

Mildly: Not necessarily!! :talkhand: I reckon I'm going over... WAAAAAY over.

Steelgoddess: Of course, I wouldn't be sitting here now if you weren't on here :shakehead: "you're the wind beneath my wings!"

x

Aww, your time will come soon enough. And I know what you mean about hormones, I cry at pictures of puppies at the moment!

I remember when Geordielass and Sherlock had their babies I felt very left behind but the time seems to have flown - apart from my last week which is taking forever! We'll still all be here for you, just on the 'other side' :hug:

I know i jumped the queue, but i wont be leaving this section till you lot have :)
It just wouldnt be right.

I know what you mean, I feel like part of a big group and I'm weeks behind the people I know best here :( You're all going to pop and I'll be all on my lonesome :wall: Except for miss magicmarkers! Can't forget her :moon:

C xxx

claireyfairey said:
I know what you mean, I feel like part of a big group and I'm weeks behind the people I know best here :( You're all going to pop and I'll be all on my lonesome :wall: Except for miss magicmarkers! Can't forget her :moon:

C xxx

I will definitely be keeping an eye on your progress Clairey :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back