Feeling odd, am I a fraud?

Boaz

Reaction score
Hi all, so I'm experiencing a chemical and feeling all sorts of emotions. Not a planned pregnancy would have been my fourth child which was scary in itself, but now that it has gone, all I can feel is I want it back and to implant properly and grow. Then I feel relief as I look at the other three and think how would I have explained another maternity leave and probably have lost my job and the house that comes with it and all the issues then that would have been. Then I feel guilty for feeling this, then DH who is trying to be supportive says something like he should have the snip so no more accidents and I feel like shouting don't do that just in case we want that 4th after all.

But the overriding feeling is that I should jolly well pull myself together as it was a chemical not a proper mc and so many of you lovely ladies are going through and have been through devastating and life changing losses.

Don't want to diminish that with feeling sorry for myself and hence the am I a fraud for feeling a loss?

Sorry for the rant, feeling a bit out of sorts as you can see:wall2::roll:

Sorry for your loss hun. You are most certainly not a fraud, a loss is a loss no matter how early, regardless of whether it was planned or not. You are absolutely entitled to feel grief, loss, upset and whatever else you feel. Please don't be harsh on yourself, you are going through the grieving process, it will take time, there will be many tears but you will get there. Look after yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back