Feeling nervous

LucyR

Reaction score
I’ve just got my BFP I’m excited but so nervous I’ve had four miscarriages in the in the last 18 months. I’m ringing the hospital tomorrow as I’m going to get progesterone pesseries anyone have experience with these? I have cramping which is causing more anxiety

Keeping everything crossed for you Lucy xx

Thank you I have an early scan next week and I’m currently on cyclogest 400mg

I have no personal experiences, just wanted to ask to stay positive and wish you all the best

I understand how nervous you must be but congratulations on the bfp! My nervousness hasn't really gone away and I only had 2 mcs previously but I am sending you lots of dust for a sticky bean and wishing you all the best. I haven't tried the progesterone but if your doc recommends it I don't see why not x

It’s the constant wet feeling down there sorry if tmi which has me running to the toilet to check im not bleeding lol I don’t think I’ll ever relax x

I am still getting that now at 10 weeks but I just have lots of discharge which apparently is normal. It's pretty gross but freaks me out pretty much daily. I think we just have to try and be strong and take the little victories and milestones as they come xx

Yeah everyday I’m still pregnant is a victory x

Congrats hun I have no experience with the pagestarone so can't offer any advice

I am absolutely pooing myself I have an early scan tomo I’m shaking with nerves I’ve been fine until I’ve tried to come to bed

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Lucy, let us know how you get on xx

So nothing could be seen. I have a thickened lining but they said that could be pregnancy or late period I’ve had my hcg bloods taken and waiting the results

Oh how frustrating. Did they do an internal scan? How many weeks are you? Fingers crossed for the blood results xx

If you use got your bfp a week or so ago, then you're probably no more than 5ish weeks right? I think it's very rare to see anything on an ultrasound that early, I would definitely put more stock in the hcg numbers at this point. Did they schedule another ultrasound? If there is any way you can wait at least 2 weeks I think that would be best, and give you the best chance of actually seeing something definitive. Good luck!!

I had an internal but I have irregular periods so who knows how far I am I’m waiting hcg results today and then more being taken Wednesday then go from there. Currently they said because I have thickened walls it is likely to be very early pregnancy and they are treating it as unknown location but have said to stay positive easier said then done x

I had an internal but I have irregular periods so who knows how far I am I’m waiting hcg results today and then more being taken Wednesday then go from there. Currently they said because I have thickened walls it is likely to be very early pregnancy and they are treating it as unknown location but have said to stay positive easier said then done x

So I’m pretty sure I’m loosing this baby. I’ve started spotting brown I keep telling myself it’s just were I had the internal scan but I don’t think I’m actually believing it

An internal scan will absolutely cause spotting. Unless it’s heavy I would blame the scan for sure. Have you taken another hpt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back